Nishinoya Yuu | Hearing Things Pt.2

I hated having to wake her up so she could change but it had to be done.

I walked her to class and waited till she was inside.

As i walked to my class I could stop thinking about the fact that shes my soulmate. And she doesnt know.

My best friends little sister. IS MY SOULMATE HOLY SHIT!

I sat down and put my phone out to record the lecture. I've picked up Y/N's habits while she was in the hospital.

I was currently working on my homework from last night for another class and I'll take notes on the lecture later.

In my next class I saw Tanaka getting scolded by the teacher.

I sat in my seat and got working on some other homework.

"What'd you do now?" I ask. "I have no clue." He laughed.

At lunch I saw Y/N walk into the cafeteria to our table.

Our table was in a corner and I have my chair up against the corner.

She say in her chair next to me and leaned on my shoulder. "Take a nap, you earned it." I said.

She nodded and leaned all the way in my lap.

"She make it in?" Asahi asks. I point down and he looks over and smiles a little bit. "Thank you Noya." He says. "Of course." I said.

She woke up and ate her lunch quietly.

I put my headphones on to drown out the sound of the lunch room.

*******************

"If the whole world was watching I'd still dnace with you, drive highways and valley to there with you, over and over the only truth...everything comes back to you."

Wow...my soulmate has a love song guilty pleasure.

I also smiled because its reassuring somehow.

"Ok, I'm heading out, anyone gonna join me?" Nishi got up sliding his headphones off. "I'll go, I need to turn in some late work." I said. He nodded.

We walked out and to the first year floor.

"Hey, do you know who your soulmate is?" I ask. "Yeah, shes beautiful, a hard worker, shes got this amazing long hair and her eye are like a deep mysterious ocean, she plays basketball and shes just amazing in every way." He said. He slide his headphones back on and I hear things.

"Had to have high high Hope's for a living, didnt know how but I always had a feeling."

"Nishi what are you listening too?" I stopped him quickly.

"High Hopes...by Panic! At The Disco." He said smiling. "I found you." I mumbled. "Its you." I said. He nodded.

I hugged him tightly.

****************
She found me.

I hugged her tightly.

"I cant believe it took me so long to realize." She whispered. "Mamas, its ok." I said hugging her to my chest. "I wont let you suffer...ever again." I said.

She shook and she was crying.

"Nishi...thank you." She looked up at me. I put my hand son the sides of her face and wipped her tears off.

"Dont cry beautiful, and if you need to you can cry on me, I wont ever let you go." I said. She smiled and sniffed. "Ok, I actually have late work to turn in." She laughed.

I put my arm over her shoulder and walked.

Timeskip *

"Woman will you pick one?" I sighed. "Its a tough decision Yuu, we are going to live together for college so it has to be perfect." She said.

It was summer break before she starts her first year of college and I start my 2nd year.

"This one." She said. "Perfect price for both of us and a good size." She said. I smiled and wrapped my arm around her pulling her to a kiss kn the head.

"Have you talked to your parents recently?" I asked. She closed her laptop slowly. "They still dont believe I graduated top of my class, they think I failed and didnt get valedictorian." She sighed. "Mamas, you need to eventually." I said. "I know but...let me talk to Asahi first." She said. I nodded.

We walked down the street into town and to Asahi's apartment.

Y/N knocked and he answered.

"Oh hey sis." He said.

Timeskip*

It's been 5 years we got married at the end of her last college year. We still ate in the apartment together and she went into physical therapy I...havent found a job yet. If she has a child then I'll be stay at home dad.

She came home this evening and collapsed on the couch.

"Hey." I said. "Hey." She replied.

Over the next few days she was sick. Like only in the mornings though. And shes been wanting weird for combos. The weirdest has been ice cream and sriracha sauce.

"Mamas, are you feeling ok?" I ask. She signs and puts her hand in her pocket. She pulls out this thing and hands it to me.

"Positive?" I asked. She smiled and put her hand on her stomach.

"No way." I muttered. She nodded and let out a happy tear. "YOUR PREGNANT!" I shout. She nods. "AND IM GONNA BE A STAY AT HOME DAD!" I shout again. She smiles.

I hug her tightly. I squat down to her stomach. "Hello little mini me, I cant wait to do some really awesome volleyball receives with you, and let me tell you, you have the best mother in the while world." I whispered the last part. She petted my head.

Another timeskip*

Shes dragging me and our daughter to the family reunion.

We got to her parents house and she knocked politely. Asahi opened the door.

"Moms on one tonight, prepare for insults." He warned. She nodded. She had worn skinny jeand and large high low blue sweater with ankle boots. Casual formal. She had our daughter who is 4 now in something similar. I wore a plain white shirt and black jeans with my denim jacket and Van's.

"Mother." She greeted the woman. She pulled the small child onto her hip. "Y/N, I see you havent changed...let me guess, you didnt graduate college cause you were too focused on basketball." She said. I went to say something and she stopped me.

"Actually mother, I now own a very successful physical therapy clinic, I graduated top of my class and became captain of the basketball team, I got married to my lovely soulmate here and we're raising a lovely daughter, who is having a little brother on the way." She said.

Everyone around stopped and looked at her shock. As did I.

"W-wait...another baby?" I ask. She nods. I smiled. So big.

Her mom huffed and walked off.

There were 3 times in my life when I cried.

3rd was the birth of our son.

2nd was the birth of our daughter.

1st...was when I watched her walk down the aisle in a wedding dress the she felt confident in.

Without Y/N Azmane, my life wouldnt be this great.