15 Unclear 15

Miyoko can't sleep tonight.

After Yuna confessed some truth, she grabbed Miyoko's cloak tightly and buried her on her shoulder.

'I won't beg you to forgive me and him for hiding these things. But everything I did was for you to come out of what Asaito had planned.'

Miko stroked the head of her sister, who was asleep in the same bed even though the room had two beds.

How could she not forgive Yuna? They've been together for a long time and they know each other better than anyone else.

Yuna would do anything for her. She would do anything for Yuna as well. Yuna risked everything, even breaking her father's principles to protect Miko like this meant that Asaito's plan, which Yuna didn't say, must have been very serious.

"..."

Miko slowly thought back to their biological father who became kind to them when Cypher started working in Tekko.

That Cypher was willing to be oppressed even though he wasn't a submissive person like that Probably looking for an opportunity to take revenge?

Miko really wanted to ask Yuna if anyone else was involved. But when she saw her eyes, she had to ignore that question.

"I'll have to find a way to talk to Cypher..." she muttered, closing her eyes in the pitch-black room.

Cypher looked confused at Vana who was asleep by the bed.

He couldn't understand why Vana would allow him to rest, but even better to prevent people from disturbing him at rest.

"..."

Cypher took his eyes off him and picked up a book to read with ease, humming softly.

Should I open the portal to that manor tomorrow? Because since he came to work in Tekko, he hasn't had time to go there for a long time...

"I really want to go back..." he mumbled softly.

"Where are you going?"

"...Why do you wake up when I'm thinking or saying something?" He turned to look at him with a furrowed brow. Vana sighed and replied calmly.

"Just because someone made me paranoid that something would destroy this place. So my ears get better when I sleep."

"...I'm sorry about that." Cypher bowed his head in guilt.

"I haven't said my name yet."

"But I know I'm the one who made you like this," he replied.

"Then get well soon."

"...I guess I have another method."

"what--"

Vana was shocked when Cypher reached his hands close to him. Before he paused, he asked calmly.

"What time do you usually get up for work?"

"Why would you ask?"

"Answer me."

"...05:30 AM"

"Then can I touch you?"

"...If you have no intention of hurting me, touch me."

"So, I'm asking for permission."

Cypher held his temples with both hands and closed his eyes. After a while, a feeling of drowsiness that he hadn't felt for a long time began to take over his consciousness until his eyelids began to close. The last sight he saw before falling asleep was of Cypher releasing his hands from his temples and smiling at the corners of his mouth.

"Good night, captain."

When he was asleep, Cypher stepped back and looked at the door. "Hello, Ogo."

"Hello," she replied, walking closer to Vana and inspecting his body with a distant scent. before a stunned expression appeared "Cypher...this is..."

"Yes, it is what you think."

"But... why?"

"...the environment around him was not favorable," he said. "Perhaps if he goes 'there' it will awaken his powers."

"...And what will you do?"

"...Wait, I can only wait."

Ogo nodded before asking, "You know that, right? that if that day comes 'You could lose all the power of Chaos and die' in exchange for their Awakening."

"...I know"

"..." She looked at him with a gentle yet sad expression. Reaching out and touching his shoulder lovingly as before, reminiscent of the day he was adopted without mistake.

"I'm still here and you can always depend on me, Cypher."

"...Thank you, Mom." He held her hand. before saying the words and the smile that caused Ogo to freeze in despair

"Then if that day comes and you still can't find me Please arrange a funeral for me."

Vulcan carefully read all the documents Ogo provided.

"...'Worryless Manor'?..." He flipped the page over before making plans, "After attending the feast, I must go and see it with my own eyes."

--------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry that I updated this chapter slowly and shortly. But lately I've been sick a lot and I'm planning on writing my own original novel. I hope you guys forgive me.

And I also have a side story of this story as well, you can click on the link right away.

https://www.pixiv.net/novel/show.php?id=18899576 

Let's talk again. In the climax of the story of season one

my dear reader. I love you. ~