18 Worryless Manor 18

dawn on the other side

in the large bedroom Three people slept soundly in the bed together.

The three of them fell asleep hugging each other closely. The sunlight that came in could not awaken the three of them.

Until the dark blue window curtains were opened by someone. The three of them squinted and woke up in unison. where Cypher was the one who got up first

"It's time to wake up, kid."

"Ogo...we're not kids...and by the way, we can make breakfast anyway. Even if we don't have time for the big breakfast, we can cook ourselves." His voice was a little fussy, causing Ogo to laugh fondly in her throat.

"But today we have an appointment~"

"Uh..." Yuna got up from the bed and followed until one of the straps fell off her shoulder. "An appointment to go on a boat cruise together on the lake?"

"Almost right. But before that, what else is there?~"

"...taking guests on a manor tour"

Miko replied, "Yuna, let's go take a shower together..."

"Everyone dressed up in retro clothes today~ Don't put on the wrong clothes~" Ogo said before disappearing immediately. The twin girls looked at the only young man in the room with sparkling eyes.

"My dear Cypher~" Miko crossed her arms. Yuna got out of bed and went to the closet with a smile.

"You can choose which outfit you want to wear."

"...Fine." he shook his shoulder.

Hayato looked around as he held Shiren's hand tightly.

Everyone in the manor is dressed in clothing that seems to have come straight out of the past, such as the Victorian era.

The two walked hand in hand to explore this place to get acquainted. until he saw Vana who walked out of one of the rooms

"Captain Vana, did you see those three?"

"I didn't see them," said Vana, "but I saw Ogo coming to talk to me and walking past."

"Is that so?"

"Oh, guest, didn't you go and explore the manor?" A man walked up to them with a smile. Smoke-colored hair moved a little. "Will you let me be your guide?"

"No need. Brother Valentinus."

"Oh my dear Cypher, you've been dressed up by the twin girls?-" The four turned to look at him and gasped.

"You guys don't have to look at me with shocked faces!" shouted Cypher.

He crossed his arms displeasedly. "And who offered to dress today in retro fashion?"

" 'retro fashion'? No, today is a 'renaissance to 1930's' theme, you guys must have been bullied by Ma." "Let's go see brother Vermil. He's probably still in the dressing room."

"But twins-"

"You don't have to tell them! Someone must have told them already."

The two of them walked away, ignoring the three of them again.

"Uh... and then we'll-- oh, ma'am!"

"..." A woman as tall as Luminella turned towards them. The dress that covers the whole body is completely black, without any decoration except the silver buttons that stand out against this place that makes Vana was slightly skeptical.