7 fight and farewell 7

"I caught a big fish!" Mo Cao said brightly as he caught a big fish. She showed it to everyone.

"Would you like to eat it, Mo Cao?" Miko asked.

"I'll eat it! I'll leave you to fillet some fish."

"yes"

Miko took it Use a knife to quickly cut and skewer on the stovetop.

"Yuna, I'll give you some sauce."

"Acknowledged, sister!"

Yuna said while chewing on the grilled fish in her mouth. She skillfully flips the fish and puts on the sauce. When cooked, put them on a tray that is placed on the portable table. The mouth-watering aroma drove Cypher out of the car.

"...are you hungry?"

"yes"

"Take the fish and go to sleep." Yuna chased him away, "We don't need help right now."

"Miyuna"

"...Sorry, it's my fault."

"Anyway." Cypher said indifferently. But he could sense something was coming.

"Master"

"Huh?" said Miko, who looked at the Rosaria from a distance.

"They're coming."

"...Prepare the dimension just for us to see you." Miko said with a serious expression. He nodded and quickly spread the dimensions.

After a moment, the sound of air drive jets slowly approached them all. The three who were fishing were stunned and immediately changed their expressions.

"You guys... are you tourists?" Shiren, the first who arrived, asked them. Mo Cao replied in a friendly tone, "Yes, is there anything?"

"I mean, at this lake, bonfires are not allowed near the trees. Can you move the stove somewhere else?"

"But the stove is far from the trees. Do I have to move again?" Yuna asked him, hiding her fearful feeling. Shiren turned to look at her, a shocked expression on Yuna and Miko's face immediately.

We must escape!!!

"You guys are... the suspects and the people in----"

"Do you three remember the story I told you while traveling?" Miko suddenly said. Rosaria replied and hung up, "I remember."

"...Please help us."

"Okay, Winter."

"acknowledge"

Rosaria stood up. Suddenly she ran towards Shiren.

Her slender legs lifted up, preparing to smack the defenseless Shiren's neck. However, Shiren was grabbed by his neck and backed away.

"Shiren! Isn't that right?"

"Yes..."

"...You're Kongoji Hayato, the successor of Kongou choujin style, right?" Miko, who was slowly collecting his stuff, asked without an answer.

"..."

"...You were more careful than I thought."

"..."

"...I don't really like people who don't answer my questions," said Miko. "It makes me feel like what I'm asking is rude."

Miko sighed. Suddenly, she was locked in her arms by Kurama.

"oh?"

"Sis!" Yuna, who had been locked in her arm just as Miko, immediately shouted at her. Miko signals that it's okay. So Yuna was enough to be comfortable.