17 suspicious thing 17

Vulcan is preparing for the World Government's feast.

"Aren't you going to dress up a bit better?" Izuna asked him, who still chose to wear the GCG director's costume to the party, not a suit. Vulcan turned his head to look at him and replied with a smile.

"You want to see me in a suit?"

"It's not!" Izuna rolled her eyes away, but her ears grew light, causing him to laugh in her throat.

"If I'm wearing a suit, can you tie me a tie?" he teased with a faint smile. Izuna let out a moan in response that surprised him slightly before he began to feel his face heat up.

"Oh! Uh... I asked something weird! Ahem!" He cleared his throat. "I-I think I'm going to change clothes."

Vulcan hurriedly went to the closet and changed over there. Izuna looked at his back with an indescribably large wound, rolled his eyes and thought of the past 3 years ago.

"Izuna?"

"Huh?"

"Can you disturb something?"

"You want me to button it up?"

"Yes, please."

Izuna looked at the older man's face before getting up and walking in front of him, reaching out to gently button his hand for him. Vulcan looked at the smaller figure who carefully buttoned it up, one hand reached out to caress the smaller man's head.

"...What's up?"

"No, I just feel like you're cute."

"You compliment me like that, don't you know it won't get you anything back?"

"I just wanted to compliment you."

"Quiet..."

Izuna said, as he finished buttoning up, he looked at the tie that had a fair amount and a variety of colors. He turned to look at him with a feeling like 'why did you buy so many of these things?'

"Just in case we can hold a small event on GCG."

"Sigh..."

Izuna picked up a tie of the same color as the suit that Vulcan was wearing and tied it to him despite his bad looking appearance as it was his first tie, but still made the taller man smile.

"Thank you, Izuna."

"...Hurry up. The celebration party must have begun."

The young man bit his lip before speaking and hurriedly turned his back to Vulcan, but when he went out he stopped his feet."

"On the way back, don't forget to buy something for me. Don't make even the slightest scratch."

"Haha, okay."

Izuna looked at the air drive that flew far away.

"Izuna... haven't you slept yet?"

"I'm the one who asked you, Hisui."

The girl walked close to him. "Are you still going to keep your relationship a secret?"

"...Yes," said Izuna, turning to look at her, "so what, are you going to tell the others?"

"I'm not the type to tell other people's secrets," Hisui tells him, "but I'm just curious."

"...I initiated this relationship myself and he offered me the condition that I must keep it a secret until I reach maturity. I didn't scrub anything."

"..." Hisui looks at him with gentle eyes. "You don't regret choosing this route, right?"

"No, I've made up my mind."