I

The chilly winds of September embraced my skin as I walk. I can feel the tips of my hands freezing and my nose slowly turning red, tugging my fingers into my pockets to keep them warm as a gust of wind blew. Only the sound of my shoes hitting the pavements of the chilly streets disrupts the silence.

        The cold was starting to get unbearable so I made a quick turn and entered a diner called Raven's, the sign was glowing with beautiful lights which gave it the vintage vibe and made the place looked really cozy. As I entered the place, warmth quickly engulfed my body and instantly I felt like this would be my new safe haven in this town. There weren't that much people inside, only a few teenagers trying to be some food blogger or something.

        I made my way to the counter and ordered a cup of hot chocolate and a blueberry cheesecake to satisfy my hunger.

"that would be 4.50 dollars"  a woman probably in her mid fifties said behind the counter.

"Here you go, and keep the change." I handed her ten dollars and she accepted it with a cheeky smile beaming on her face.

I grabbed my order and scanned for a good spot to eat. I scanned the place for a minute and found an empty spot by the window, perfect. As I made my way towards the table, A guy caught my attention. He was two seats away from mine and I watched as he was organizing his food. Murmuring something like a food category or some sort. I watched him for a few good minutes then he suddenly jolted his head up, finally realizing that someone was watching him.

        I was startled for a split second but I recomposed myself.

So OCD, huh? I thought to myself.