14. The F.R.I.E.N.D.S Marathon

Jungkook and Jimin pulled the all-nighters for a week in a row. Both have been sneaking some sleep at work or between breaks. All Jimin had about his past life was shared, and Jungkook did not mind the things which were a tad too much for him. He believed Jimin was now getting serious about their relationship and the past really did not matter to him except one particular incident which made his furious.

Today marked one week when Jimin stayed at Jungkook's and got his first kiss. Strangely enough, they did not repeat it in the following days. It was the weekend and Jungkook had called Jimin over, to watch F.R.I.E.N.D.S.

Jungkook set the table with snacks, ice cream, and cold drinks, not wanting to get drunk tonight. He was looking at everything again to see if he could have done anything better, when the doorbell rang. Jungkook's lips stretched into an ear-to-ear smile, and he excitedly opened the door to see Jimin in an extremely hot outfit.

Jungkook sighed desirably as he checked Jimin out. He was wearing a sheer black and white asymmetrical dress shirt tucked into his black slack trousers. Jimin's tattoo on his ribs was shining from beneath, which Jungkook did not know existed.

"I have got beer." Jimin raised his hand to show the 6 pack he was holding. Jungkook immediately took the weight off Jimin's hands while with another hand, he held Jimin's palm and led him towards the living room, after Jimin took off his shoes. The ambiance was set with a lot of eatables nicely presented on the table, fluffy AC blankets placed on top of the couch and it was smelling like a garden with the cross breeze flowing the air freshener around.

"You must really like F.R.I.E.N.D.S!" Jimin chuckled, eyeing every minute detail.

"I really like you." Jungkook replied as he bent down to place the beers on the table. Jimin blushed and crossed his hands behind his back, fingers fiddling with each other. Jungkook straightened up in the next moment and saw Jimin's eyes darted at the carpet.

The doctor inched closer and cupped Jimin's face, making him lookup. Something was in the air, unsaid words or lingering thoughts, as they gazed into the eyes of each other. "I am going to kiss you now." Jungkook spoke in a low rasp and moved very slowly before he connected his lips with Jimin's and the air turned romantic.

Jimin's hands from behind his back came to rest on Jungkook's sides and taller kept his hands to gently hold Jimin's face up as their lips moved, slowly and gently, savoring the soft touch. It remained a tender kiss and no tongues got involved when Jungkook pulled apart and looked at smaller who had his eyes closed.

"Change into something comfortable. I have got the clothes prepared for you." Jungkook whispered against Jimin's lips who sighed, feeling weak in his knees, and nodded.

Jimin went to the room he slept in last time he was here, and saw a white folded nightdress neatly placed on the edge of the bed. He walked closer to find little violet and white penguins drawn all over the pajama and top. He chuckled to himself, remembering how Jungkook wanted him to see in a cute outfit.

He closed the door before changing into the new fluffy and soft fabric. He then removed his makeup as he was coming directly from work and was loaded with foundation and what not.

As he walked outside, Jungkook looked at the fluff ball of adorableness. "Mochi." His mouth uttered and he chuckled.

Jimin whined a little, feeling a little embarrassed. He has always been the hot guy who wore skin-tight and revealing deep V necks. Wearing printed and colorful cartoons and comfy clothes made him not feel like himself.

"No, I don't mean it in a bad way." Jungkook defensively raised his hands as his legs trudged him towards the younger male.

"You did this on purpose, didn't you?"