Chapter :9 Cuddles?

Keefe pov

As we watched the movie Harie poter, wait the name was something else right? Anyway as we were watching the movie I got a question about something.

"Foster, what doe-" I stopped taking as I saw Foster sleeping on my shoulder. Huh I guess I should have known she'll fall asleep.

I take the iPad off our legs and keep it a bit far from our legs. But in the mean time Foster started slipping from my shoulder, before she could fall frontwards I quickly put my arm around her shoulder.

As I look at her face I can see that she looks so peaceful in her sleep. She looks so cute and adorable too. My other arm goes to touch her cheek which looks so soft.

What are you doing?! My mind screams at me as I drop my hand which was going to touch her cheek. I try to pull Foster back to the bed so she can sleep comfortably.

But she gets hold of my shirt and starts to cuddle with me. My face turns bright red. So I try pushing her back to the bed one more time. But she just cuddled more with me. My face must be as red as a tomato.

Now what do I do? I take a banker wrap it around Foster, that is not so much. And I move back to the top of the bed and lean against the frame of the bed.

And pull Foster along  with me. Remember I'm not gonna sleep! Just gonna stay wake till Foster wakes up. Thats probably the dumbest idea ever. But you know what's dumber falling asleep.

Anyway, speaking of dumb ideas. How do you think the Jealousy plan is working? I don't know why but I feel like I'm just using Foster... I'm not using her right? I mean she likes Fitz and he kinda likes Linh  so this will help her!

Biana's the same I mean we have been on one date and she hasn't even asked Foster! Ugh! My plan will probably start happening? I hope.

You know it's not so bad 'acting' to be with Foster. It's actually fun. No, it shouldn't be fun, I should have fun with Biana!

Ugh! Why is this so hard? Won't it be easy if the person you likes you back? Foster frowns a bit in her sleep. I wonder why?

Foster scrunched her nose a bit. Huh, I don't know why but I really feel like booping her nose.
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Sophie pov

I groan as I open my eyes. I feel something light on my head. And I realise I feel asleep! ON KEEFE! Aahhh! My face is probably as red as a fire truck!

And I also see that his arm is around my shoulder. This is makes me blush more. It's not that I don't like the position it's just that when he wakes up there's gonna be a lot of teasing!

I look up to see Keefe's face. Aww, he looks so cute and peaceful. I'm kinda thankful that I have a photographic memory.
Should I move? Maybe

I slowly try to take his arm off my shoulder but he ends up cuddling more with me? I blush. And then I slowly tap his cheek. Trying to wake him up.

Not that I don't like the cuddles! Wait did I just say that? What's happening to me? He groans a bit before his eyes half open a bit sleepily. And he sleepily smiles at me? He looks cute though. And he falls back asleep.

"Keefe? Wake up!" I whisper to him.

"Huh?" He mumbled softly. I shook him softly a bit more.

"Yea?" He asked like he was almost awake. I smacked his head, that got him to wake up.

"Why Foster, why" He asks me fully awake, Styling his hair. I just shrugged.

"So what happened?" I asked.