Chapter 13 : Bam!!(or Tiana)

Keefe pov

I lightleaped to Havenfield and waited under Calla's tree for Foster. Foster, her name made my heart beat thousand times faster.

That's when I saw her. Foster's hair flapping against her face. Her smile, which was so perfect and contiguous.

She came and sat next to me and giggled?

"Hey, Foster" I said smirking.

"Hey, Keefe" she sighed dreamily?

"What are you doing here?" she asked.

"Nothing much I just wanted to see you" I said as I turned towards her. Wait did I just say that? I was starting to panic, when she gently placed one of her hands on my face. I could feel a blush crawling up to my face.

"You look so cute, Keefe" she said looking at me right in the eye. For a moment I couldn't move or say anything.

"I- yea-um- everyone knows that" I say stumbling over my words. And she started leaning in. SHE STARTED LEANING IN!! OH NO! Just do what ever she's doing! A voice screamed in my head.

Ok. I started leaning in too. I could feel her breath on my face. Our lips were centimetres apart.

Then I opened my eyes. Ugh, I sighed. Why couldn't the dream have ended? It did end but like end with the kiss...

Wait! I wanted to kiss Foster?! But I like Biana right? Why is all this so confusing?

Somehow nowadays, Foster manages to sneak into my dreams like how Biana did before.

But why? Don't I like Biana? That doesn't feel right...

Do I like Foster? That thought kept coming up, everytime me and Foster were on a date.

I like hearing Foster laugh or making her laugh, that somehow makes me happy?

But a part of me still likes Biana? I havn't seen Biana in a week... maybe that's why I'm starting to think I have feelings for Foster?

Yeah! Maybe if I see Biana today, my feelings for Biana will come back and my plan will work perfectly!

Yes! That's it! But am I not just using Foster? Like I don't actually like her... and I'm going on dates with her, hinting I like her...

She seems happy when she's around me. I really don't want to hurt her. But she still likes Fitz right?

Who wouldn't? A bitter voice in my head said.

But that voice was right... Fitz is just so perfect... Who wouldn't like him?

Why do I feel jealous?

I need to ignore that part and focus on impressing Foster! Uh I mean Biana!?

I'm going ignore that part too.

I put on a white shirt, a dark blue jerkin and dark coloured pant. Styled my hair.

And on my way to impress the girl I like! I still don't know if that's Biana or Foster...

Sophie pov

I lay in my bed lazily not wanting to get up, thinking about what happened yesterday... me and Keefe almost kissed...

But I ignored that thought and took my bath, changed my clothes and fell right on my bed again.

I have no idea why I have no energy left...

Maybe I should pay Biana a visit? I haven't seen her in a long time.

Well not so long but long.

After a few moments I decided. I'm going to go! Yay? Maybe yay!

I don't have to change right? Since it's only to Everglen? I guess not.

I'm in comfortable clothes right now, which are a leggings and a red tunic with small white gems on the waist area.

I went downstairs and ate my breakfast which tasted like egg and bread but looked like a sandwich with all the sides closed and had egg inside it.

I quickly got my dark grey cape and jogged to the leap master.

                                        ———————————————————————————————————————————————-

I started walking towards the gates which were already open.

The first people I saw as I walked inside was Tam and Biana? Awww! I totally ship them!

I took sat next to Biana whose face bloomed with happiness because of something Tam has said.

"Hey" I said quietly, half expecting Biana not to hear me since I didn't want to ruin their moment.

"Hey Sophie!" Biana exclaimed as she wrapped her arms around me. I hugged her back and she let go after a few seconds.

"So, what's going on here?" I asked wiggling my eyebrows. She blushed bright pink.

"Nothing!" She said defensively.

"Hmmmmm? Should I believe you?" I asked suspiciously even though I knew it wasn't nothing.

"Of course!" She said a little too quick.

"I know something happened" I said leaning towards her.

"Fine I'll tell you" she whispered back.

"Tammy can you-"

"Tammy?" I asked grinning. She looked at me annoyed but her cheeks turned pink.

"Can you go somewhere else?" She asked him. And he just moved to the other side of the sofa which wasn't much.

"I promise I won't eavesdrop!" He said looking the other side.

"Fine" Biana mumbled but did the I'm watching you sign and he replied with rolling his eyes. Awww! They look like a couple! Are they a couple?

"So?" I asked after a few minutes of silence.

"He asked me in a date!" She whisper-shouted excitedly, grinning a lot.

"Woah! That's great!" I whisper-shouted back.

"I know right? But the best thing is..." she trailed off.

"What?" I asked dying to know more.

"The date was actually yesterday!" She said sighing dreamily.

"Wait how am I only hearing of this now?" I asked feeling confused.

"I don't know... you haven't talked to me this week" she said. Oh that right! I was with Keefe almost this whole week. Oh how could I forget!

"Yea... sorry about that"

"It's fine"

"So yea, continue!"

"Well, the date was amazing!" She said too excited.

"That's great news! What did u guys do?"

"Well we ate lunch in a gazebo which was surrounded by flowers! It was so romantic!"

"I'm glad that you liked the date!" I said as the conversation went on but no one did notice a certain blond hearing bits and pieces of the conversation.