Meetings Part II (Spin&Rema)

This is occurred  the sametime as gai was listening to Elisa.
_________________________
Spin's Pov

As I was walking exploring and looking at some of the paintings on the walls that interests me I stopped to a sliding door and saw some knights who looked like they were in training...at night? The guy who was in front of all of them was probably there commander.I looked at him he was wearing a shiny gold and silver armor with a shiny purple jewel on the middle his face didn't seem that intimidating or scary but his face is serious and I can tell he looked smart.

"That's liu our head knigth and in charge of all our tactical operations in our army"a feminine voice said behind me I turned and saw one of the girls we met at the galley
"Hello you're Spin correct?"she asked me with a smile that looked cute "Uh y-yup that's me!"I stammered bowing my head. " *giggles* no need for formality,by the way I'm rema"she held out her hand and we shook hands "Nice to meet you" I said and she smiled at me,it was one of the most beautiful smile I had ever seen and she's very attractive. I noticed that she was slightly taller than me about an inch but I saw she was wearing heels so that's probably why. "So Spin have Elisa finished showing the whole house yet?"she asked.
"Well..no I asked her if I could explore by myself and she agreed and I also met one of the servants named, popo" she nodded and walked away motioning me to follow "so what parts of the mansion have you seen so far?"she asked "Hmm.."I thought of the places I visited "I've seen the dining room,the basement,the bathrooms,garden,
bedrooms and the servants quarters" I said as I counted
them with my fingers. She nodded and said"So you haven't seen the kitchen,upstairs,the gym and the greenhouse"she said and I nodded she smiled "Well then why don't I show you those places". I was surprised, she was  offering to be the one to tour me? "Well..sure if you want." I said uncertainty "great!"she smiled and then pulled my hand "Let's start to the kitchen".

"So here we are...the kitchen" I stared at the kitchen in awe it was huge tho this is a huge mansion so I guess its not that surprising "here is where all the servants will report every morning  for their tasks or any other emergencies" she said as she walked over to the fridge "hungry?"she asked me smiling I shook my head but my stomach disagreed she smiled"you know we  can take a break from the tour and have some grub"she said as she grabbed two sandwiches and some juice and poured them on two glass. "C'mon"she gestured at the table I slowly walked over to the table and helped her with the food "thanks"she said as she wiped a hair from her eye I smiled and as we sat and eat she began talking "Um is it ok if I asked you a few questions?"she said looking at me I shrugged and said "sure" "ok..well I heard that you and your brother were motherless and you kept getting abused by your father" I nodded and asked "Well yes but its mostly my brother who keeps getting beaten...how do you know about this?" "Well our father usually checks all backgrounds of each slaves we get if they have any criminal records etc., and we help those people who keeps getting abused or hurt by buying them" I stared at her for a long time and she must have thought I was thinking negative and quickly said "but unlike others we don't hurt anyone I mean we make them do works and stuff,sure, but we also reward them with breaks,vacations and money for shopping if they wanted...here we treat all of our workers as family rather than slaves or prisoners" She said to me with another genuine smile. I looked at her and thought maybe here it won't be so bad I smiled back and said "Ok...thank you...but I'm not sure if my brother will believe that sk quickly he...kinda have trust issues because of his experiences." She nodded in understanding "Don't worry you won't receive any punishments here even if you make mistakes..maybe scolding but  that's better than physical..right?" I nodded smiling and I crying a little she was so nice and sweet I lowered my head as I wiped my tears then I felt her holding my hand "It's gonna be ok...c'mon why don't we continue the tour so you can rest"She said. I nodded and quickly stood up and helped her put the dishes in the dishwasher. After that she showed me to the gym where we can work out to stay fit,the hospital like building where they treat all sick workers and then finally  the greenhouse.

"Thanks for showing me around and sorry for taking your time"I said she again giggled that adorable giggle of hers"Nah it's no big deal I got nothing to do anyways."

After a few minutes of staring at each others eyes she said with a hint of blush
"I should probably go to my room,you know were to sleep right?" I nodded "yeah"
"Alright  goodnigth remember to wake up at 7, Bye cutie"she waved going inside the house and I was standing there blushing from what she called me. I quickly shook my head and headed to the servants room. As I got there I quickly searched for my brother and saw him sleeping on a corner bed hugging his pendant...the pendant our mom left us. I went over to my bed  quietly    to not wake the others and lied down "Mmmm this bed sure is comfy" I thought to myself as I snuggled at my pillow pulling my covers up. I thought about rema and how she treated me today she was the kindest and prettiest girl I've met literally. I wonder if I could have a chance with her even tho its impossible since I'm just a worker and she probably has a boyfriend already...but maybe.....
I didn't   get to finish my thoughts since I fell asleep dreaming about her.