Breakfast with the Arashi's

Spin's Pov

Morning finally came I yawned as I sat up  I looked at gai's bed but he wasn't  there.I looked around the room and saw no one was around.
"Huh..what time is it?" I asked out loud I looked at the wall clock and it was 9:30! Why didn't  no one wake me!

I quickly got out of my bed and raced for the door. I hope master Arashi won't get angry.As I ran out of the room I almost slipped because of the slippery tiles someone must have mopped it already. When I reached the kitchen I saw rema and Master Arashi, master arashi was reading the news paper "Good morning Spin, your late today" he said without looking up. "I-I'am  sorry M-master Arashi I didn't realize the time" I apologized as I panted from the run. He put down his paper "It's okay.Come,have breakfast with me" he gestured to the table filled with delicious breakfast foods eggs,bacon,juice,bread etc. "Uh n-no thank you sir..I just came here  to get my tasks" I tried to refuse politely in all honesty I was pretty hungry but having breakfast with my Masters,including my secret crush is kinda embarrassing. "C'mon now I'm sure your hungry and you can't work properly with an empty stomach" he insisted. My stomach growled in agreement, rema giggled and smiled "Yeah Spin come,don't refuse your master's order" she said sipping her glass of orange juice. "Um..okay" I nodded in defeat as I walked over to the table slowly and sat on a chair opposite to them.
"Go on kid,eat everything you want its free" Master Arashi smiled. "Thank you sir" I said and took small amounts of everything on the table and began eating slowly. I felt a little uncomfortable as they watched me. "Tell me Spin how are you and Gai liking here?" He asked me hand folded on the table. "Its very great here sir and very much different from all our previous homes and masters.In a good way." I answered he nodded satisfied with my answer he took a sip from his coffee before asking me another question "Spin...I heard your brother had bruises because of someone  keeps beating him for the past week.Do you know who they are so I can punish them" I stopped chewing....Max...Grrr..when I see him I'm gonna make him regret for what he did to my brother. I thought angrily. "Um no sir..I don't" I lied not wanting them to find out because if they did then max will get punished and if max gets punished he and his goons will go after my brother again!..I cannot let that happen.

"Are you sure?" He asked suspicious of my answer.
"Yes sir" I nodded  "Alright..well tell me if you find out the culprit so I can teach them a lesson.One thing I don't tolerate are misbehaving slaves that causes trouble" He said sternly.I gulped and continued eating he got up carrying his news paper
"Well I'm gonna go to my room, once your done eating
just leave the dishes on the sink and rema here will give you your assignments" I nodded,understanding. He left me and rema alone in kitchen. The room was silent except for the constant clattering of the forks and spoon colliding with the plates.
"Your lying aren't you" Rema suddenly said. The way she said it was more of an statement rather a question.
"Pardon?" I pretended to act dumb. "Your lying.I can see it in your eyes that you know the criminal." She sternly said.
"What makes your say that?"
I retorded.Instead of answering my question she asked me another one "Why won't you tell my father or me who beat gai?"
"Because I made a promise to him that I won't.Because things will only get worse and we don't want you and miyo or master Arashi to get in trouble".

"You do realize that we are the masters and it is our duty to make sure no one is hurt...like I said on our first meeting,here we treat everyone as family and traitors as enemies." She grabbed my hand "we just want to help" She before letting go of my hands and I was saddened by it. "If...your not ready to talk now then its okay...but please seek help from us if needed"
I nodded. I wanted to tell her..but that would be betraying my brothers trust. I just have to wait for his green light.

"....Here" She handed a piece of paper "this will be your chores for the day..do it as soon as your done eating." She got up and walked passed me.But I'm sure she's not mad,is she? After 5 more minutes I finished my meal and started heading to my first location...the basement.
I also needed to talk to my brother  as soon as I see him about yesterday if his doing alright. I noted to my head.

__________________________

Next chapter will be a spima cuz there hasn't been any for a while.And sorry again if this is again short.This chapter was suppose to be out 3 days ago but something happened to our wifi so yeah sorry