Announcement

Hi, good morning/afternoon/evening everyone. I know I made an announcement about giving you guys (the ones who didn't listen what I've said) a warning of this book. Unfortunately, I have bad news for you, and this is not involved of telling me to update it right now. There is not good news only bad news.

This book I've done like 2-3 I don't know years is going to end right now. And by what means "end"? It is discontinued now.

Please don't hate me okay even though it's been a long time I haven't updated this. I'll give you guys reasons why I would like to discontinue it.

1. Losing Interest

For as long I could remember, I've been on the Inazuma Eleven fandom for like 6 years now ever since I joined here (2015). Back on those days I have huge passion to make entertaining stories and was given motivation by a longtime friend of mine. I was very carefree and pour all my ideas into the story like it was nothing and didn't care. But as of now in our current era, that's the part I'm losing interest on the IE fandom cuz it's only soccer with powers and stuffs I don't know.

I even wondered what the reason is why I joined the fandom, probably it's because the hissatsu stuffs. Also reading my old one shots and the Endless Connections book made me eeeh... Cringe. Okay hear me out, these books.... Are made by my stupid, idiot, cringey, immature younger self. I don't know why I've done these at the first place and here's me rereading my stories and stuff, and I am... Disappointed at myself.

It's like I want to puke into a bin or go back in time (if it's possible but I don't want to mess up the past) and grab 12 years old dumb me's shoulders to ask her why you did that, and probably say that she's a "disappointment" haha jk. I'll just tell her to stop because it's not a good idea and do not mix stuffs that are stupid to do on making a story that doesn't even involved powers blah blah blah stuffs.

2. Moving to different Fandoms

Yeah, I've recently joined different types of fandoms that caught my interest, some of them are visual novel/otome games and new anime that was been releasing. Like I said it's been a long time I've been on the IE fandom and I am leaving that fandom for now. The fandoms that I am more into currently is: The Arcana, HPHM, BNHA, and other more fandoms.

I'm mostly into The Arcana fandom, it's not really an anime but it's a visual novel and can be download on the app store. The story is very interesting and the reason why I played The Arcana now is because I remember the ad from YouTube (which is already gone now 2 or a year ago), out of curiosity I search it, download it, and played it. By observing the fandom and checking some post of some The Arcana fans, I notice there are toxic people so be careful. Also, by the way, this game is a lgbtqiap friendly type. I have no problems with it and I support it with respect, and hopefully I could avoid some toxic people also stuffs because that is not what I would like to happen and keep it peaceful.

You'll be taken the role as the apprentice which is what the fandom called you, me, or themselves on the game like for real. Here's the pic and here's their official trailer of it: