Chapter 11: Forgiveness and Freedom

Today is the final match of Inakuni Raimon against Outei Tsukinomiya, everyone is looking forward to the match even Teikoku, Zeus, Kidokawa, Hakuren, Eisei, Seishou, Endou, Kidou, and Gouenji. Back to the General Municipal Hospital, (name) was watching the match until someone turns off the TV it was Miyano Akane "Miyano?" "(name), please come with me."

(name) was confused "W-Why?" "We're going to the stadium, I want you to forgive Ryouhei and Nosaka, and I want us to watch their match" she was shock about her words "But, we won't-" "We will make it in time! Please!" She bows. (name) looks at her wide a sad face but she inhale then exhale "Okay, Akane-chan. Go get the wheelchair, we will able to get there with a lot of haste."

Akane nods and got the wheelchair, she helps (name) to sit there and rushed out of the hospital. The doctors and nurses know what Akane is planning for (name) they let her do it for their sake of their friends, "Where should we go, (name)?" "Turn right, straight for 3 seconds, turn right again, then turn left. That's the first short cut to the stadium."

Akane follows her instructions, she stops her tracks along the wheelchair "Another instruction shortcut again, (name)" "Go straight for 8 seconds, turn left, then turn right" she follows her instructions again as they finally arrived in front of the stadium in time.

"We made it..." Akane panted due to her lack of haste running, (name) looks at her wrist watch it was the second match of Inakuni Raimon against Outei Tsukinomiya. They got inside the stadium "Akane-chan, go show yourself to Haizaki. I know he will be happy to see you recovered from your long therapy, I'll wait here and watch their match" she said with a smile to Akane as she smiles back to (name).

Back to the field (At the part when Inamori talks to Nosaka and Haizaki)

"Nosaka, Haizaki... Is that kind of soccer fun?" Inamori asks them as they both look at him "What?" Haizaki questioned him "What are you two doing? Your play was close to a foul play. You're wrong. That's not soccer" "What do you know? What do you know about us?" Nosaka questioned next like Haizaki did to Inamori.

"I don't know! I don't know what drives you to play soccer. I don't even want to know. Nosaka, if you play your best, we'll play our best. I want to play properly against an incredible player like you. Haizaki, why are you trying to fight alone? We are a team. Your strong desire to win, share it with the whole team."

Inamori both grab Haizaki and Nosaka's collar shirt tightly "We don't play soccer to defeat others! We play to connect our hearts. When we meet a powerful opponent, we learn how small or big we are. As we continue doing that, we feel the fire in our hearts! We get fired up, and we feel the connection to our team. That's soccer. That's the soccer we love. Both of you, please play soccer. No, let's play soccer!"

They were surprised in Inamori's words like they were connected to him, Inamori loosen his grip on them as Nosaka and Haizaki start to leave him but Inamori spoke up once again "Also, (lastname)-san is here in the stadium watching our match. She texts me last night, she told me that she was sorry what she have done to the both of you was making her regret everything, Nosaka, Haizaki."

Now it makes Nosaka and Haizaki shocked hearing that (name) feel sorry and regret what she have done to them, but they both don't want her to feel that way, they start to walk away again 'You don't have to feel that way, (lastname)/(name)-chan... Because I already forgive you... Even you're here, don't ever think it's your fault...' They both thought the same thing.