Chapter 22: Inazuma Japan's Biggest Crisis

[Note: Hi, I'm back and sorry for the late update guys. I was too busy at my school, helping one of my friends on their problem, and drawing my OC ship like a lot (never mind that). Anyway, here's the new update. Also, a little favor, guys please give some supporting messages for my friend. Her name is Puffy_The_Quoter, she is having some problems on some things. Me and my friends are trying our best to comfort her on Messenger.]

"... you serious?! Is there no other way to secure..."

"...have any choice. We have to evacuate the..."

"I swear... I will avenge all of you someday..."

(name) woke up and touched her forehead, it was sweating probably due to the nightmare that she couldn't forget inside her own mind. She sat up and get her handkerchief beside the table near her bed to wipe off the sweat on her forehead "Same dream again... I really can't forget that..." She did a little stretch and wore her Inazuma Japan jacket then left her own room to arrive the cafeteria where the team is.

"(name)-chan! Good morning!"

This made the (hair length) (hair color) haired female fully wake up by Tsukushi's energetic voice to greet her, she didn't hate it. "Good morning, Tsukushi-chan" "Looks like you're still sleepy" Anna came out of the kitchen while holding a dish "I just stargaze for a while last night and didn't expect it was passed 12 am." Tsukushi giggled "Well make sure you'll be aware when you stargaze again" (name) just nod at her "Yeah, I know." Anna handed over (name)'s dish

"Stargaze huh? That sounds romantic if you had someone special with you" [Anna]

"I agree with that! (name)-chan, do you have a crush on someone in the team?" [Tsukushi]

The (hair length) (hair color) haired female sweat drop thinking they both have forgotten about something "Uh... You both do know that I said I don't have a crush on someone, right?" "We don't believe that. Me and Tsukushi are thinking it was your best friend" (name) cringed a bit on what Anna said "Seriously Anna-chan?! Yoshihiro is in a relationship with Nae! I really don't have a crush on someone which is the truth!"

With that (name) quickly left them and takes her seat far away from them not wanting some weird questions. "(nickname)-chan, are you okay?" She looked at the person it was Shirou "I'm fine, Shi-kun. The managers said something weird" he sat beside her "Hm? Like what?" "I think it's the best not to let you know that because it's weird..." Shirou understand her as he doesn't want to force her to say it, he ruffled her head "All right, (nickname)-chan. C'mon, let's eat now, practice will start once we're done eating our dishes."

-Outside the Campground-

Every player is now practicing, their Coach was just playing to his phone while Lee Kobun watched it, lastly the managers are fixing the water bottles and towels for Inazuma Japan. Endou on the other hand was helping the team, Ichihoshi was just staring at him on his thoughts as this made Haizaki and Hiroto notice it also knowing what Ichihoshi is planning next.

"Is he going after Endou-san next? Well, he's not gonna get away with it." [Haizaki]

(name) heard what Haizaki said as it made her frown secretly. She knows Haizaki, Hiroto, and some of the players are now suspicious to Ichihoshi "Are you okay?" Kazemaru taps her shoulder "Y-Yeah. Just a bit sleepy, that's all" "All right. Just tell me- I mean us if you're not feeling well."

"Okay, everyone! Free time is over! We'll now begin training in preparation for our next opponent!" [Zhao Jinyun]

This confuses Goujin "Huh? That was free time? But we were practicing!" Yoshihiro sighs "Just don't mind that, Goujin..." Everyone gathered in front of their coach "Your next opponents, Uzbekistan, is a team with incredible stamina. You need this training to help you face them" Kobun told them as the whole team just listen to him. "I will now announce your team breakdowns!" Zhao Jinyun said while hodling a paper in front of him.