Chapter 15: Those With The Mark

(A/N: Yeah I skip the Episode 2 because I'm too lazy to do it, anyway enjoy!)

"It's Inazuma Japan VS Korea's Red Bison, and Gouenji unexpectedly drops out of the game! This is a hard blow for Japan! Now that they've lost Gouenji's dynamic shoot, Last Resort, what will they do next?! Whoever comes in to replace him in the second half will also be noteworthy!" (Commentator)

"Gouenji-san..." Inamori mumbled worriedly at Gouenji's wounded knee.

Gouenji was holding a ice pack pressing it to his wounded knee "How is it?" Endou asks him as he, Kidou, Kazemaru, and (name) approach him "I just hope it doesn't interfere with me playing in future matches" "Just take some time to recover, okay?" (name) told him as he nods and pats her head gently "Yeah, I promise."

"Gouenji-san! You should use this new one, if you'd like! Here you go" Ichihoshi said as he lend him the new ice pack as Gouenji gratefully takes it "Thanks."

"Ichihoshi-kun is so thoughtful" said by Iwato.

Inamori looks at Hiroto and Tatsuya "Hiroto is replacing him, huh?"

Hiroto was warming up as he turn his back on Tatsuya he stops his warm ups, Tatsuya approached to him "We finally get to stand on the same field together" Hiroto just smiles at his friend on what he said is true. They heard someone with a loud voice doing some intense warm up, it was Goujin as it makes Iwato, Inamori, Hiura, and Mansaku sweat drop at their friend's intense warm up, while Kazemaru, Hiroto, Tatsuya, and (name) looks at him.

"What's that...?" (Inamori)

"He's not thinking that he's the replacement, is he...?" (Mansaku)

"That's exactly what he's thinking" (Kazemaru)

"He's really determined" (Hiura)

(name) let out a little awkward laugh due what Goujin is doing "(name)-chan" she heard Tatsuya calling her name and looks at him "What is it, Tatsuya-kun?" "Maybe you should warm up too, the Coach might call you in the field" (name) nods at him "Okay, if you say so" with that she did a little warm up.

"Time to switch players," Zhao Jinyun spoke a it caught everyone's attention about the player will switch places with Gouenji "Replacing Gouenji-kun is..." Suddenly Goujin dashed out to reveal himself hoping he was the one gonna be the replacement "Hiroto-kun, you're up."

It shocks Goujin that he was not chosen to be the replacement then Zhao Jinyun spoke again "Fudou-kun, you're the one to switch place (lastname)-chan" Fudou didn't say anything else he just follows what their Coach said to them as he goes to the bench "Do your best, (lastname)" "Yeah, I will, Fudou" Fudou and (name) high five meaning like a good luck sign.

"You should've done that in the first place. The entire world will prostate before me, the great God Striker, even for the beautiful Lightning Ace Striker" Hiroto did a flirty wink at (name) as she blushed hearing the word 'beautiful' and Hiroto chuckles at her cuteness then walks at the field.

Haizaki approach to him but a little far from Hiroto "You call yourself the God Striker, Don't make me laugh."

"Say what you want. Just don't drag me down, Mr. Devil of the Field" Hiroto said like a mocking tone.

(name) could already tell herself about the tension or rivalry of Hiroto and Haizaki 'Gosh, please I hope nothing bad would happen between those two in this match...'

"Now, the second half begins! Inazuma Japan switches in Kira Hiroto including (name) (lastname)! He'll be sharing the striker position with Haizaki Ryouhei, while (lastname) takes Fudou Akio's place as a Midfielder!" (Commentator)