Chapter 14 part 2

Jakes POV

We lay on the blanket looking up at the shining stars, Ellie scooted closer to me and I put my arm around her.
"Ellie?"
"Mmm?"
"You see that big bright star, the one that stands out the most out of all of them"
"Yeah" she asked with her amazing smile tilting her head up to look into my eyes.
"That's you in my world, you stand out from everything and everyone, you can make my whole day better by just smiling, I couldn't wish for anything else but you"
Her eyes brightened up with the sun on a summer morning.
"Jake your the most amazing person in my world too, you can turn my whole day from bad to the best day of my life, like you did today, all this, everything you did... thank you" she said her words spoken truthfully from her heart, I could tell she meant every word she said.

I leaned my head down slowly and kissed her lips, a smile forming on her face.
I pulled back, still keeping the eye contact.
"Ellie there's one more bit to this date"
"More???" She asked her jaw wide open.
I laughed and closed her mouth for her
"Yes Ellie one more thing, were spending the night at a hotel, I know you didn't want me to spend to much money so I didnt spend TOO much, just a LITTLE much" I said emphasising the "LITTLE"
"Jake you know you didn't have to do all this, but since it's already done...thank you, but I will only come if you make me a promise?" She raised her eye brown making me
"What promise is that?" I asked smiling
"Our next date I'm planning it?" She said sitting up
"Hmm" I wanted to tease her a little
"Is that a yes I hear?" she said cheerfully
"YES!!" As soon as she heard the letter Y she jumped into my arms giving me a big hug.
After a minute or two she sat In between my legs and I snaked my arms around her waist. We sat like that for a minute or two looking at the stars and generally around this awesome place until Ellie hopped out of my arms and headed towards the big tree Infront of us.
"Jake remember when we first started year 7 and we came here after school finished on the same day
I nodded with a huge smile remembering that day.

Flashback
"Come on Ellie, hurry up" I said grabbing her hand and running towards the big tree covered in snow.
We both were breathing heavily as we reached the tree.
"Jake I want you too know your my bestfriend and whatever choices I make wherever I am we always will be bestfriends"
I pulled her in for a tight hug and we stayed like that for a while and till I spoke up.
"Hey Ellie why don't we make this out special place"
"Good idea but how?"
I took a compose out of my bag and carved into the tree "E+J=forever and always..."
"I love you" Jake she said loud enough for me too hear
"I love you too Elle and you'll also always be my bestfriend" I said smiling back

End of flashback...

Of course at that time we thought of it as a bestfriend kinda I love you but now that's changed, .Now I love Ellie as my bestfriend and most amazing girlfriend in the world ... And yes I do love Ellie I figured it out last year and couldn't stop thinking about it ,that's why I was so hurt when she looked at Andy the way she looks at me . I don't want to tell her just yet because I'm afraid Il scare her off. I need some sort of sign that she will love me back.

"Jake? Helooo??? Anybody in there" Ellie asked in between laughs as she waved her hand Infront of my face frantically.
"Yh sorry just remembered something"
I said wiping all the dust of the tree where I carved "E+L=Forever And Always"

Ellie gasped
"I've forgotten about that" she said with her hands over her mouth
"Well it's a good thing one of us remembers" I said laughing at the end.
"Come on Elle, it's getting late, lets get to the hotel, its a little drive from here"
"Ok" she said smiling and taking my hand in hers

We walked to the car and got in, I started up the engine and off we were.
While we were driving I put on some music on.

Half way through the drive Ellie pulled her phone out and texted someone ,most likely Katie. After she sent the message she put it back in her purse and left it there, the rest of the drive was quite but not an awkward kind.

Ellie's POV

As we got closer to the hotel my phone pinged with a message, probably a reply from Katie when I texted her earlier. Since we just parked i decided il check it when we get into the hotel room.

Jake intertwined our fingers and we walked towards the hotel. It was really beautiful and I couldn't wait to see our room. We checked in and our room number was 302.
When we were in the elevator I realised something.
"Jake what am I gonna sleep In? I didn't bring any pjs"
He smiled
"Don't worry you don't need pjs I got us Both Onesies, wait till you see them" he said with a little laughter at the end
At this point I'm a little worried, I know Jake and his funny ideas.

We stepped out of the elevator as it reached the 4th floor , walking all the way down the long corridor until we were standing infront of a creamy kinda colour door.
Jake put his hands over my eyes resulting in me giggling. I heard the sound of the door being unlocked and Jake leading me into the room, he turned the light switch on and took his hands away from my eyes.
I gasped and my breathe hitched, this place is just AMAZING, he picked the most perfect room ever. It was red and cream colour, there was a king-sized bed I the middle of the room again the wall and opposite the bed there was a sofa same colour as the bed, I spun around and attached my lips to his, he smiled into the kiss and pulled away.
"Thank you so much handsome, this has been the best day of my life"
"No problem and I'm glad you enjoyed it, you wanna see the onesies?" He asked happily
"Yes" I replied excitedly
Jake pulled out 2 puppy onesies, we both cracked up laughing , rolling on the floor clutching our stomaches.

After about 5 mins the laughter died down and Jake spoke.
"I'm gonna go rent a movie Elle, get changed into your onesie while I'm not here" he said with a wink at the end.
I could feel my face turning red, I was gobsmacked and just nodded as he left the room. I quickly got undressed from my dress and hopped into my onesie. As I headed Back into the room from the toilet I remembered about the text. pulling out my phone I checked the message.

Katie:Elle he left my house when I was trying to talk to him about the fact that he's hardly ever around for me, I was saying about how he's changing and he got angry, got up and left😢

Me:Oh I'm sorry Katie, I'm sure he'll apologise to you tomorrow x

Katie: I know he will but that doesn't change the fact that we will still need to talk about what he's like

Me: I know, don't worry about it for now, have a good sleep and talk about it tomorrow x

Katie: ok but can I ask you one more favour? x

Me: of course x

Katie: could you ask Jake if he's realised anything about James because they're quite close x

Me: sure x, il tell you tomorrow nite Katie xx

Katie: thanks Elle your the best and nite xx

Just then Jake walked Into the room and dressed in his onesie, he looked so adorable as a puppy.❤️😍
"Love, Rosie?"
He asked holding up the DVD
"Sure" I said hopping under the blanket with Jakes arms around me.
10 minutes into the movie I decided it was time to ask Jake about James.
"Jake?"
"Yh lovely?" He asked turning his head towards me.
"Have you realised anything different or weird about James?"
"Hmm" he said thinking for a little bit
"Yh actually, he spends more time with me and the other guys and also talks a lot to that girl, Hayley, the one that's obsessed with science"
"Mm ok thanks"
"Why the question about James?" He asked looking abit worried
"Well just Katie wanted me to do some investigating for her" I said simply
I snuggled closer to Jake and soon fa asleep...

That's part 2 of chapter 14, I hope you guys enjoyed it and thank you all for the votes and views, I'm so close to reaching 1K views, which is CRAZZZZYY!!! But Thank you everyone, I couldn't do it without you giving me a push too carry on writing.❤️ And the movie Love,Rosie is a really really good movie based on 2 bestfriends who fall inlove but don't think they're right for each other.

Sorry for any spelling mistakes😘
VOTE XX
COMMENT
LIKE :)
Maryam xox