That Night - Extra Chapter

Word Count: 597

~Narrators POV~

George and Sapnap found their way into the car, getting in the back seats and having a heated make out session. Sapnap slowly climbed onto George's lap, pulling away to catch his breath. The duo stared at each other for about 10 seconds before George kisses Sap's jaw, then his neck, lightly licking and sucking on his skin making Sapnap let out little and quiet moans and gasps. Shortly after leaving a few small hickeys on Sap's neck, George slightly pulled down his hoodie and Sap's shirt down a bit. He started to suck on Sapnap's collarbone, lightly biting make Sapnap tighten his hold on George's shoulders.

"G- George.." Sapnap breathed out, noticing George had stopped and was starting to take off his shirt, slowly unbuttoning his shirt teasing Sapnap, "Stop teasing... just hurry up"

"Oh? You already want it huh?" George responded seductively, making Sapnap look away with an obvious blush. George chuckled as he finished taking of his shirt, soon enough taking off his hoodie and Sap's shirt off of Sapnap's body. The two then took off their pants and boxers, continuing their make out session as George slowly inserted one finger into Sapnap, making him pull away and letting out a loud, shaky gasp. George moved his finger in and out in a slow motion, shortly adding a second finger causing Sap to let out a short moan.

"G- George~!" Sapnap moaned out loudly as George added a third finger and started to move them quickly, stretching Sap out enough for George's member. After a few minutes, George pulled his fingers out hearing Sapnap whine from the sudden emptiness. 

"Do you want to do this here, or at my place?" George asked, looking at Sapnap who wasn't looking at him.

"No, let's do it here.." Sapnap responded, suddenly letting out a loud moan as George roughly pulled him down on his member. He gave Sapnap a bit to adjust, feeling Sapnap starting to slowly moving up and down, letting out moans as George let out quiet grunts. George kept a strong grip on Sapnap's waist, making Sap move quicker, making him moan louder. 

The car windows started to fog up from the temperature rising, the vehicle was starting to slightly move from how quick Sapnap was bouncing on George. You could slightly hear Sapnap's moans coming from the car, but good thing it was dark outside and nobody was out walking around. 

George and Sapnap connected their lips as they continued going with the quick pace, the kiss was sloppy, but heated as Sap moaned into George's mouth. George lightly licked Sapnap's bottom lip, he opened his mouth feeling George's tongue explore his mouth. Sap's body began to tremble, he wrapped his arms around the other's neck. 

~Time Skip~

George and Sapnap were currently at George's place, they were inside his room on his bed, cuddling. Sapnap was half asleep as he listened to George asking Dream to stop calling him, for updates and details on what happened. 

"hehe, just hang up on him George" Sapnap said, getting comfortable so he could sleep soon.

"He'll keep calling me- Dream, I said I'll tell you tomorrow, I'm going to bed" George responded, hoping this time Dream would actually stop calling him. Sapnap grabbed his phone from his hand and hung up, putting George's phone and his own on don't disturb.

"There, problem solved.. now let's go to bed, I'm tired" Sapnap said, George chuckled as he got comfortable as well and the two slowly drifted into a dreamless sleep, keeping a strong grip on each other as they slept.