Chapter 2

Day 51

POV: Billy LeBlanc

   I sit in the arraignment and I've just about had it. I bled for this country, gave it my all, and this is what it's come to. I've lost my son, my older daughter, my marriage, and now it's come to this. 

   "I have granted the restraining order of Billy LeBlanc to Katie Bearer and Hayley LeBlanc."

   "This is bullsh**" I scream and rush at the judge. Security guards wrestle me to the floor. "She let my daughter die! She let my daughter die! I just want to see my kids!"

POV: Default

Day 56

   Billy LeBlanc would be charged with contempt of court and sentenced to 90 days in the county jail.

Day 1

   "Billy is sending me death threats," Katie Bearer told her friend, "I've blocked him." 

   Billy was on his way to LA.

      Lilly K woke up to a knock on the door at 10AM in the hotel. She got out of bed and noticed her mom was gone. "Again?" She asked herself. The knocks got stronger.

   "Lilly, are you in there?" She heard a familiar voice ask. Lilly put on some pants and opened the door. It was Coco Quinn's mom. 

   "What're you doing her, Jeannie?" Lilly asked. Jeannie almost held back a tear. 

   "Your mom will explain. You need to grab all your things," Jeannie Quinn said tenderly, "We've.... We've got to go."

   Lilly K sat in the living room with Coco and Rihanna sitting next to her for emotional support. She couldn't believe it. Hayley was asleep on the couch across from her. 

   "Let's play Among Us," Lilly said, and they eagerly agreed. 

   "You ever think about potatoes?" Lilly asked.

   "Pretty random topic, Lilly." Coco said.

   "No, really. Potatoes are 80% water and yet they're one of the toughest fruits."

   "Vegetables," Coco said, "What's the code?"

   "OOCDAL. The average American eats about 124 pounds of potatoes per year, and there are over a hundred different kinds of potatoes."

   "Okay," Coco said, "What's your point though?"

   "Mommy potatoes don't beat up their daughter potatoes." 

   "No, they don't," Coco Quinn said.

   "Are you getting hurt by your mom, Lilly?" Rihanna asked.

   "No, I read that I was in a Lilly K fanfiction on Wattpad though," Lilly K said.

   "Those are so cringe," Coco Quinn said, "Hands down, the ones with me in them are usually the worst, ever, period. Red vented, Red vented, Red vented."

   "You're such a cheater, omg," Rihanna said, "That's out of game influence and really not fair to the 6-year old who vented in front of you."