Chapter 3

Day 1

   James Charles and Hayley LeBlanc returned from the walk. Hayley felt spiritually better after the walk. "James always knows what to say," Hayley thought. Hayley rarely saw James Charles, but he was always one of her idols. 

    Txunamy, Lilly K, and Coco were sitting on the couch. Hayley went to sit down with them. 

   "Hayleyyyyyy, omg, I'm so glad to see right now," Txunamy said and gave her a big hug and then kissed her on the cheek. 

   "You're Jojo Siwa now?" Coco asked teasingly.

   "I wish I was Jojo Siwa," Txunamy said and punched Coco. 

   "The heck is that supposed to mean?" Lilly giggled and asked, "You want to lose your hairline, wear glitter, and make out with girls?"

   "She already does the first two," Coco Quinn said teasingly.

   "Hey!" 

   "All three," Lilly K said, "If you count her dog," 

   "What??"

   "I've seen you let her lick you," Lilly K said and Coco agreed, "She licks her butt too." Hayley laughed.

   "That's nasty," Hayley said.

   "You all just brought me here to bully me?" Txunamy asked. 

   "Of course not," Coco said, "We're just having fun."

   "What's going on, girls?" James Charles said as he sat down next to the couch, "What's so funny?"

   "Txunamy has a crush on Jojo Siwa," Lilly K blurted.

   "What the frick?" Txunamy said. "I DO NOT!" She squealed. 

   "Omg you should tell her," James said and Facetimed Jojo Siwa.

   "What's up my fellow lesbian?" James said as Jojo Siwa answered. 

   "Hey James," Jojo said, "What's up? You're not going to believe this but when I opened my window this morning and looked outside I saw a person with pink hair and a bird with pink hair. Hair? I'm so stupid. I meant feathers. Did you know that Hannah Montana and Miley Cyrus were supposed to be different people? That's because they were not even going to give a show to Miley when she was young. Imagine that? Imagine if I never made it on Dance Moms. Imagine if I did but Kendall got all the deals? Obviously, I'm more fun and fabulous and cool and sh**, but just imagine? Anyways, what's up?"

   "Umm... Okay then. Anyways, just real quick, I've got someone here who wants to meet you," James said. Txunamy freaked out and ran to the bathroom, "It's uhh... Lilly K,"

   "I've met Lilly K, Lilly call me." Jojo Siwa hung up and Lilly K called Jojo Siwa and left the room.

  Day 2

   Txunamy woke up first the next morning. The four had had a sleepover the night before. There wasn't anyone else in the house but Lilly, Txunamy, Hayley, and the Quinn's. Txunamy got ready for the day and texted Piper. 

   Omg, you should come over, no cap

   I can't. Piper texted back. Coco Quinn is my enemy. 

   Why can't you two get over your differences? 

   I have no problem with Hayley, but I'm not going to be at the Quinns' house anytime soon. Thanks but no thanks.

Day 8

POV: Federal Interrogator, Miranda Haskins

   I sit down at the table in front of a man. White male, early forties maybe. I open his file. White male, thirty-nine, William LeBlanc. 

Day 29

POV: Federal Prosecutor, Chloe VanVleet

   I turn on the interrogation tape and listen to it.

    MH: William LeBlanc. Billy, is it

    BL: Billy is fine.

    MH: You know why you're here, right?

    BL: Yeah, because this country is rigged. 

    MH: You have been accused of threatening the life of your ex-wife and endangering the life of your twelve-year old daughter. Is this correct?

    BL: More incorrect than the BLM movement.

   MH: Okay, so in your own racist words, take me through what happened that day.

   BL: Alright, so I get a call that my daughter was shot and killed. I'm f***ing livid. I never should have let them stay with the witch of a woman that's my ex-wife. Do you have an ex-wife?

   MH: No. I'm single and I like guys.

   BL: Maybe we can have lunch after this?

   MH: I don't like prison food.

   BL: I'm driving through Los Angeles in a car I rented after I have touched down. The plane that is. Heh, that's funny. More touchdowns than Los Angeles ever gets.

   MH: The Chargers offense is actually really good.

   BL: They play in San Diego. 

   MH: No, they don't.

   BL: To me they do. I drive to where my wife's staying and she gives me lip so I punch her. She tells me where to find Hayley, my daughter. So I drive over there. 

   MH: You punched your wife?

   BL: Ex-wife

   MH: You slapped your ex-wife?

   BL: I punched my ex-wife.

   MH: Okay. So you assaulted your ex-wife? And what's her full legal name?

   BL: Who's? 

   MH: The vice president

   BL: Xi Jinping

   MH: How do you spell that?

   BL: X-I space J-I-N-P-I-N-G

   MH: Okay, got it.

   BL: Why does that matter?

   MH: It doesn't. Obviously I meant your ex-wife.

   BL: Katie LeBlanc, I mean Bearer. 

   MH: Bearer LeBlanc, okay. How do you spell that?

   BL: No, Katie

   MH: My name is Miranda

   BL: Nice to meet you, Miranda, maybe we can have lunch after this?

   MH: I'll be in jail after this though. Do you like prison food?

   BL: This is a waste of my time. I'm invoking my 5th Amendment right. Please leave.

   Day 3

   POV:  Person detained on shoplifting charges, Victor Rankins

   This crazy person next to me won't shut up. I'm too high for this.

"And then," Billy LeBlanc, the person in the other cell says, "I kidnap my daughter Hayley at gunpoint." 

   D*mn, you deserve to go to prison for a long time.