Chapter Fourteen~ The Party

Rory stood in the mirror looking down at the slightly swollen belly that indicated she was pregnant. To a blind eye, she wouldn't look pregnant but to Rory, she looked like a beached whale. Rory was standing only in her underwear and bra when she feels the presence of her husband behind her. Logan wraps his arms around her waist and puts his hands on her bump.

"Hey, Ace," Logan says, "We have to get going soon."

"I know, it's just I look like a beached whale, and pretty soon none of my clothes are going to fit," Rory says, turning to Logan's pouting.

Logan chuckles before placing both hands on her shoulders. "Hey, you don't look like a beached whale. You look very pretty," Logan says. Rory wraps her arms around Logan and Logan kisses her head.

"I'm only three months into this pregnancy and I already have a bump large enough to look like I'm six months," Rory says, pouting. Logan smirks and pulls Rory to the closet.

"Here, wear this. You always look good in red," Logan says handing Rory a stretchy red dress. Rory looks at it with a nod before slipping it on. She placed her hands on her bump and looked at Logan. "Gorgeous," he says, making Rory smile. She kisses Logan on the cheek before getting some flats.

Logan takes Rory by the hand and they walked downstairs to find Frank awaiting them. They ride their way to the Gilmore resident where the D.A.R was hosting the party. Logan walks in with Logan and they find Logan's parents and Emily and Richard. "Rory! Logan! So glad you could make it," Mitchum says. Rory smiles as he hugs her. Emily and Rory walk around for a couple of minutes talking. "You look very pretty in that dress," Emily says to Rory. "Really? I feel like a beached whale tonight," Rory says sipping her non-alcoholic cocktail. She sees Logan talking to some people and she smiles at him. "Rory darling, you are pregnant of course you are going to have a bump," Rory hears Emily say. She nods and they continue walking.