Im Not Perfect

It was the next day. I had school today and training with Alaric. So I woke up around 5 and got ready. I dreaded the day to come, I felt nauseous.

Once I reached the deck where me and Alaric always trained he looked at me weird

"Are you ok?" He asked

"What? Yeah, im fine. Thats for asking" I gave him a small smile for reassurance.

He nodded at me still a little skeptical but I could care less. As we began training I couldn't stop thinking about me and Josies kiss, or me and Rafs kiss. They were both drunk and I was only drunk for Rafs kiss, barley drunk due to my superhuman healing.

I remember everything from last night and I bet no one else does. Ugh, I wish I didnt remember anything. I wish I blacked out. I went to that party to get drunk not soberly kiss 2 people! My thoughts were interrupted by me roughly hitting the ground

"You're not focused Hope. Whats on your mind?" Alaric asked lending me a hand and pulling me up.

"Nothing, just tired I guess" I chuckled lightly trying to reassure him.

"Hope you can-

I interrupted him "I think I should probably go, ill see you later, Dr Saltzman"
------
Josies pov

I woke up with a killer head ache. I couldnt remember anything past saying Hi to Hope.

I slowly got up groaning at the pain of my headache. I began rubbing my head hoping it will relieve some of the pain I was in.
That was a fun party I wonder what I'll hear from Penelope if she even remembers anything.  We were drinking a lot im suprised I didnt end up in her bed tonight.

I chuckled out loud to myself not realizing Lizzie was up.

"Whats so funny?" She asked.

"Huh? Oh nothing, just thinking about last night. Which reminds me. Do you like Mg?"

"What? No!" Lizzie denied

"You seemed to last night, you were all over him" I chuckled lightly.

"Yeah, well I was probably drunk"

I could tell she was lying but I decided not to question it further.

I was about to get up and grab some painkillers but Lizzie handed me a pill and a water bottle before I even got 2 inches away from my bed.

I smiled at her letting her know I was grateful then I plopped the pill in my mouth and chugged the water.

"Hurry up and get ready we have school in less than an hour, im not going to be late for you" Lizzie said while applying make up.

"OK, ok"
-------------
Penelope walked me to first period then kissed me goodbye, it was a rough and quick kiss. Which I loved because I love Penelope.

I watched her walk away before heading inside.

I saw Hope take a quick glance at me before looking away. I thought we were on good terms but decided not to question it. I sat in the front of the class next to Lizzie.

I listened to everything the teacher said until the announcements came on.

"Lizzie Saltzman and Josie Saltzman please report to my office"

That was our dad, Lizzie and I looked at each other then took a quick glance at the teacher who nodded at us in approval before we grabbed our bags and headed toward the door.