NO

Chapter 15

Hopes pov

The nurse brought me breakfast, pancakes with hashbrowns. I personally disliked hashbrowns and hospital food tasted disgusting anyway.

All I really wanted was a bag of blood and seeing as I was in a hospital... That wouldn't be so hard.

I slowly got out of bed, taking the wires out of my arms before testing my legs out on the ground. I needed to see if I could atleast hold my own weight. Once I realized I could I stood up, stumbling towards the wall.

When I regained my composer I opened the door smiling at the nurse who sat at the desk before making my way down the hall.

I looked in a couple rooms, finding families by their loved ones before seeing a middle aged man  asleep with a blood bag next to him.

I smirked to myself as I tiptoes towards the bag grabbing it and zooming out of the room back into mine. I ended up flinging towards my bed in an attempt to stop myself.

I rolled my eyes at myself as I pulled the blood bag up to my mouth. It didnt taste as good as blood from the vein but it still tasted better than animal blood.

I wiped the excess blood from my mouth feeling much better than I have the past week.

I laid back in bed once I disposed the bag, turning on the TV.

I had been watching the news for an hour when someone entered the room causing me to whip my head around.

"Sorry to scare you, its just me" Jo whispered as she opened the door wider as if more people were to enter. That's when I spotted Maya and Samantha? No shyla. Wait no... Sheila.

Maya ran my way jumping on my bed and pulling me in for a hug which I gladly returned.

"I hate hospitals" She whispered, causing me to laugh.

"How are you?" Jo asked from the door slowly making her way towards us.

"Gre-"

"Honestly" Jo added sternly.

"I feel great, honestly"

I saw Sheila's face twitch at my words. I furrowed my brow questionably at her in response before focusing my attention back on Josie.

"How are you?" I asked genuinely curious.

"Good" She answered simply.

"Sheila.. Wanna come with me downstairs they're playing games"

"Yeah, sure"

I watched them walk out as Josie sat next to me.

"Whats wrong?"

"I just miss you"

"Yeah, I know the feeling"

I fiddled with our hands, smiling to myself.

"Want to watch something and cuddle?"

"Of course!"

I laid back onto the bed placing my arm behind Josies head as she laid hers on my stomach laying her head on my shoulder and intangling our legs.

I flipped through the channels, finding a cooking show to watch.

We laid like this for a while, enjoying eachothers company when Josie suddenly got up.

"What is it?"

"Its 7, you should eat something."

"Im not hungry, I just want you next to me"