Sam is Missing

Back at the Fire Station,

Malcolm and Station Officer Steele were talking about the window after the glass broke hurting Penny in the process. Malcolm was taking notes of the size of the window and what happened at the time the glass broke. He was surprised after he took photos of the window and the injury that Penny had before Ellie wrapped it in a bandage. Station Officer Steele was not impressed with the window that somebody broke. He went to talk to Malcolm about it. "Erm, Malcolm, Is there anything that may point you in the right direction to who you're looking for?"

"Well, I've done an area search for evidence and I found that this stone was on Pontypandy Mountain. It can't be Tom or Moose."

"Which leaves us with one person left."

They looked at each other, and then they realized who it was. Malcolm found a slingshot for his Science experiment. "NORMAN PRICE!!" They said together.

"I'm going to find him. I hope he hasn't launched for the Mountain Rescue Center." Malcolm added.

"Alright, then. Do you want the window repaired now?"

"Yeah, I hope Mike has the pieces to the window."

"Same, I just don't want anyone near it until the mess is cleared up."

"Noted."

Malcolm left to find Norman in the Mountains while Mike had arrived to fix the broken window to the Fire Station Kitchen. Station Officer Steele went to find Elvis with Ellie and Penny in the Medical bay. He was not surprised to see the injury Penny had. Ellie had just cleaned it and wrapped it up in a bandage. "Right, I spoke with PC Malcolm and it looks like Norman Price had done this." He said

"I can't believe that he would do something like that." Elvis added

"Neither can I, Cridlington. Right now, PC Malcolm has asked that Penny not do any emergency calls for the time being."

"So, that means Arnold would have to take over, sir."

"It does, Elvis. I know it isn't the best thing to do, but I have to do what's right."

"Yes, sir."

Station Officer Steele walked back to his office to send a message to Chief Fire Officer Boyce about the broken window and Penny's injury. He was worried that Norman had lost control of it and aimed it in the wrong direction. While he was working on the computer, Ellie had finished wrapping up Penny's hand in a bandage. Elvis was clearing up the glass with Mike and Ellie was ready in case Elvis did it again.

Out in China,

Sam, Matt, Kelly, and Chris were at a local restaurant and they were enjoying dinner together after the conference. They were impressed with the conference organizers for the planning of the event and Sam was proud that he made a really great statement to plan for the next rescue which can be different. Matt decided to ask if they heard of how he ended up in the conference with the others. "Hey, Sam. Can I ask you something?" He asked.

"Sure, Matt. What is it?"

"How did you end up here for the conference?"

"I think my Chief Fire Officer had reviewed the biggest rescues I have done in Pontypandy and he got in touch with Station Officer Steele, then they both told me in the office. I was impressed that I was selected for this conference, but I felt nervous about leaving Pontypandy. Tomorrow at 11:50 in the morning, I fly back with a stop in Amsterdam."

"Wow, that was impressive with your biggest rescues. I heard you did one before in the Storm." Chris added.

"That's true, I had to make sure the caves were cleared and find a way out. The main entrance was blocked, so we had to find another way around."