Steele finds out/Another Problem.

At the Pontypandy Police Station,

Rose was getting ready to head for the Fire Station when Malcolm came in. He had everything needed to tell her, but it wasn't long until they heard a crash from outside the Police Station and into the bush. Malcolm and Rose rushed out to see what it was only to see Sarah with her go-kart in several broken pieces. Sarah had a bruise from the impact and Rose can see she was hurt. So, she knelt beside her and decided to find out what happened. "Sarah, are you alright?" she asked.

"No, Sergeant. I think I crashed the go-kart into the bush."

"I know you have, but you're hurt. Do you want to come inside and we can clean it up?"

"Yes, please."

"Ok, I'll have PC Malcolm take the pieces to the go-kart and we can find out who caused it while I look after you, ok?"

"Ok."

"Great, then while we wait for James or your mum and dad, we can take care of your nasty bruise."

Rose and Sarah walked back into the Police Station to the lobby while Malcolm collected the pieces to find out if Norman Price did it or someone else caused it. He had high suspicions that one of the Prices could've caused this mess.

Out in China,

Sam was waiting for a safe right to Beijing Capital Airport due to the time it takes from Shenyang to Beijing. He decided to call the airline he was flying with to let them know he was on his way. He pulled his phone out and called the number. Sam managed to have someone answer his call on the line. "Thank you for calling KLM, how can I help you?" the lady said.

"Hi, this is Samuel Jones. I'm calling to advise that I will be able to make it to the flight for Amsterdam. Is the flight on time right now?"

"Mr. Jones, you're on flight 898, correct?"

"Yes, I am. I was reported missing by the British Embassy after the hotel didn't see me arrive."

"Oh, dear. Where are you right now?"

"I'm currently in Shenyang waiting for a ride to the airport."

"Well, the flight hasn't arrived yet. It's currently on its way to Beijing right now."

"So, I still have time?"

"That is if you have a Police Escort."

Sam looked around and found Police cars on the other side of the road and he saw them turn right to where he was. He can hear the sirens getting closer to him, they were the Chinese Police with Matt, Kelly, and Chris in the Rental car. "I have one ready now." He said on the phone.

"Great, I'll let them know you're on your way."

"Thanks for your help."

"Not a problem."

"Bye."

Sam ended the call with the customer service and Matt came out with a jacket that Sam left at the hotel without even knowing. He took the jacket and made it to the car with Chris opening the back door next to Kelly and Sam set his folders in the car. They later climbed in and Kelly told the Officers to drive back to Beijing so they can catch their flight from Beijing to Amsterdam. "Thanks for coming to find me, Matt." Sam said

"Anytime, Sam. you had us worried, and you even had your crew worried back in Pontypandy."

"Did I? Oh, what am I going to tell Station Officer Steele?"

"I don't know, but we have a flight to catch, We're catching a 3 day stay in Pontypandy, and you're heading home."

"Then, let's get going."