Prologue

~~~~~ <|-|> ~~~~~

~~~~~ <|-|> ~~~~~

Cheers were heard from fans with their phones and merchandise. The moving lights that change into different colors moved around, some shining towards the crowd. A music band setting up their instruments as they waited for the show to start.

"Ms. [L/n], the live show starts in 30 seconds. Please get ready." One of the co-workers said, earning a nod from the lady.

The [H/c] haired girl took a deep breath, straightening her clothes before grabbing the mic and stood next to the entrance of the stage.

"Okay and...now." The producer whispered to the [H/c] haired girl who nodded in reply before walking in the middle of the stage.

The cheers went louder, fans shouting her name as they squealed. Some held up some cardboards that said "I ❤️ [Y/n]!".

The music started playing, the crowd started jumping and dancing in beat and so was the [H/c] haired girl.

"Do you ever feel like a plastic bag?

Drifting through the wind, wanting to start again?

Do you ever feel, feel so paper thin

Like a house of cards, one blow from cavin' in

Do you ever feel already buried deep?

Six feet under screams, but no one seems to hear a thing

Do you know that there's still a chance for you?

'Cause there's a spark in you

You just gotta ignite the light

And let it shine

Just own the night

Like the Fourth of July

'Cause baby you're a firework

Come on, show 'em what you're worth

Make 'em go 'Oh, oh, oh'

As you shoot across the sky..."

The [H/c] haired celebrity sang the song as the crowd sang it with her. The girl had a smile on her face as she enjoyed making her fans happy.

She will do anything to make them happy.

~~~~~ <|-|> ~~~~~