Chapter 16

~~~~~ <|-|> ~~~~~

~~~~~ <|-|> ~~~~~

[Y/n] clicked the top of her pen over and over again as she walked down the hallway with 3 papers in her hand.

She ignored the students, more like fans, calling out for her as she walked passed. She was more focused on the paperwork the principal sent her.

"[L/n]~senpai!" Student Council's secretary, Shigeko, called out for [Y/n] as he catched up to her.

"Hm?" [Y/n] hummed in reply, tilting her head to Shigeko's direction but her eyes not leaving the papers.

"Takashima~sensei wants you to go to a meeting with him." Shigeko said while panting. "What time?" [Y/n] questioned, still looking at the papers. "10 pm."

[Y/n] checked her time to see it was 9:54. She then sighed and ran her fingers to her hair locks. "Alright. Please tell Kazuko to continue these for me." She said as she handed Shigeko the papers before going to the teacher's lounge.

~
~
~
~
~

"It was so amazing, Iwa~chan! You should've seen it!" Oikawa said happily and he bites down his food.

"I've seen her dance many times, of course it's amazing." Iwaizumi replied bluntly. "What do you mean many times?" Oikawa questioned, narrowing his eyes at his best friend.

"It's not like that, baka! She posts videos online. She has a YouTube channel where she posts her songs, covers, dance videos, gaming videos and vlogs. I literally told you this!" Iwaizumi explained, calming Oikawa down a little.

"Oh? She has a YouTube channel?! How come I don't remember? And how come she never told me?!" Oikawa questioned, dramatically placing his hand over his heart, looking hurt.

"'Cause you're dumb and you never asked her." Iwaizumi stated. "Plus where is she?"

"I'm here." [Y/n] called out as she walked towards their table. "Sorry I'm late, I had to attend a meeting." She kissed her boyfriend's cheek and sat down, pulling out her bento.

"Why didn't you tell me that you have a YouTube channel?!" Oikawa questioned.

"You never brought it up. Plus, I forgot to." [Y/n] said bluntly. "That's what I said." Iwaizumi commented with a snicker.

"Hmph! What's the name of your channel?" The brunette questioned. "Literally my full name." [Y/n] replied. "I'll make sure to subscribe!" Oikawa exclaimed and kissed [Y/n]'s cheek.

"By the way, I have a performance tonight." [Y/n] announced. "Ooh! What kind of performance?" Her boyfriend questioned with food in his mouth.

"Figure skating. And don't speak with your mouth full, baka." [Y/n] replied, hitting Oikawa lightly on the back of his hand. "I'm inviting you guys there so you can watch."

"Sounds great, we'll go there." Iwaizumi replied with a smile. "Can't wait to see my beautiful girlfriend to majestically do a performance again!" Oikawa said happily with a smirk.

"Whatever." [Y/n] rolled her eyes playfully. "It's at 7:30 pm, don't be late." She continued, earning nods from her friends.

~
~
~
~
~

Later at night, Oikawa and Iwaizumi arrived at the ice skating rink and sat on the bleachers as they waited for [Y/n].

Meanwhile, she was in her makeup room, fixing her clothes and hair.

Good thing the bandages camouflaged with the white cloth so no one can notice, especially Oikawa

As she was fixing her hair, a knock came from her door.

"Come in!" [Y/n] exclaimed and the door opened, revealing her sister as she stepped inside.

"Hey, sista! Lookin' beautiful!" Kaori complimented, poking [Y/n]'s waist a little which made her jump.

"Thanks. Is everyone on their seats?" [Y/n] questioned as she was putting on her little earrings. "Mhm! Your boyfriend's here too!" Kaori replied.

"Okay...I'm ready." [Y/n] said as she took a deep breath. She was nervous because this was her first figure skate performances and during her practice, she would always trip and mess up the moves.

"Hey, you're gonna do fine. Just don't let your anxiety get the best of you." Kaori reassured her and patted her lightly on the shoulder. "Thanks, Kaori." [Y/n] gave her a smile before walking out of the makeup room.

"Tonight is a special night! A famous celebrity, coming to perform here at Ice Rink Sendai! You probably know her as a goddess! Ladies and gentlemen, I give you...[L/n] [Y/n]!" The host announced. Everyone applauded and cheered loudly when [Y/n] came to view, waving at her crowd.

Everyone watched in awe as [Y/n] danced majestically. Kaori's parents are in the bleachers, observing her carefully. While Oikawa watched her in awe and lust.

Seeing her in that clothes made him turn on again. He tries to hide his boner as he watches his girlfriend figure skate. He couldn't wait any longer. He has to do it.

~
~
~
~

~

[Y/n]'s performance finished and the crowd applauded and cheered even more.

She got back to her makeup room and took off her earrings. She was about to take off her makeup but got interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Come in!" She exclaimed and the door opened to see Oikawa. "Oh hey, Tooru. Do you need anything?" She asked. No answer, only the sound of the door being shut.

"Tooru?" [Y/n] called out, looking at her boyfriend with curiosity. Still no answer. Oikawa took a step forward as [Y/n] backed away. Her eyes widened when she saw his lustful eyes.

"Tooru-"

She interrupted by the brunette, pinning her to the wall.

"Sorry, [Y/n]. I can't wait any longer."

~~~~~ <|-|> ~~~~~