Chapter 14

~~~~~ <|-|> ~~~~~

~~~~~ <|-|> ~~~~~

"Hey sista!" Kaori exclaimed through the phone.

"What?" [Y/n] replied bluntly.

"The festival's tonight, wanna go shopping for kimonos?"

"I thought your mom bought us kimonos?"

"Yeah...I may or may not have lost it..."

"How the heck did you lose that?!"

"I was on my way to show my best friend our kimonos and uh...I tripped over nothing and the kimonos fell out of my hand and...after that I don't know where they went."

"Ugh. Fine, I'll go shopping with you."

"Yay! Ooh! This is your chance!"

"What chance?"

"To confess to Oikawa!"

"What?! A-Absolutely not!"

"Oh come on! You'll go with Oikawa while I leave you two alone. And then during the fireworks, confess! And then boom! You're dating!"

"No! I'm not ready to confess!"

"Oh please, I saw you get jealous when Oikawa went home with his fangirls. I was literally beside you."

"Shut up..."

"Not until you accept the plan."

"Okay fine! I'll confess tonight."

"Great! Oh boy this going to be so good!"

"Whatever, well I gotta go. Bye, Kaori."

"Bye bye!"

And with that, the call ended.

[Y/n] sighed and ran her fingers through her hair locks. She was in the Student Council office, working her ass off for 4 hours.

There was a ton of paperwork from the teachers and principal, almost 100 paperworks.

[Y/n] groaned and angrily picked up her pen and started finishing her paperwork, that was until the door opened.

"Senpai, you should rest. I can continue the paperwork for you." It was Student Council's vice president, Kazuko.

"No thanks, I can finish this." [Y/n] insisted as she continued writing. "Senpai, you've been working on that for 4 hours. At least take a break." Kazuko said.

"Don't you have classes?" [Y/n] questioned. "I finished early, now it's time for you to attend your classes." Kazuko stated.

"No need, I already studied the other lessons." [Y/n] said bluntly. "Hah?! Oh right, you're the top 1...at least let me help, senpai." Kazuko pleaded.