CHAPTER 3: Staying in the Tortuga HQ and the Octopod HQ

(PART 2 OF THE CROSSOVER)

While the Kratts brothers has just arrived in the octopod after going with the octonauts after using their ship to get through the portal to get there. After a while, the Kratts brothers have contacted Tortuga HQ to update them on what is currently happening while they are helping the octonauts.

After introducing themselves to the people at Tortuga HQ, the octonauts have unfinished business saving a local animal, then Barnacle has asked the Kratts brothers if they want to help, which they both accepted. After a while of updating and telling them about this mission, both the octonauts and the Kratts brother haves went to save the local animal. After they have save a baby whale, both the octonauts and the Kratts brothers went to Tortuga HQ and tell them that the two teams saved two animals. When the octonauts are on their ship about to leave, something is wrong with the controls, then the Kratts brothers came onto the ship so that all of the octonauts have explained to them that a virus is doing something to the controls, then one of the Kratts says that the Morph X is corrupting the systems and the other one says that an evil computer virus is doing it and both teams need some help.

Then both the octonauts and the Kratts brothers went through the portal towards Coral Harbor so the Kratts brothers can contact some friends of theirs.