CHAPTER 10: Evox is Updated

The following morning, both Kanan and Ravi is updated on the mission from the octonauts while they are staying in the octopod. Then something came up on the screen and then this virus said that if they do not hand over the octopod, they all will perish. Then Captain Barnacle says we are not giving up this HQ and then they all went to confront this virus once and for all.

After the octonauts being accompanied by both Kanan and Ravi is going to confront this virus by trying to defeat it once and for all. After a while of fighting this virus, the octonauts, Kanan and Ravi are all too weak to continue this fight. Then this virus told the Black and Blue Rangers that he is going to finish this battle with them another day then teleports back to Coral Harbor.

After repairing all of the octopod, Kanan and Ravi has told the octonauts that they are going to have to leave them and go back to their dimension to finish the battle with the virus. One all of the octonauts have agreed, Kanan has opened the portal that is going to Coral Harbor to give an update to the Commander so that they will all have a plan to destroy the virus. After saying their goodbyes, both the Black and Blue Rangers will meet them again and they both went through the portal so that the octonauts will be ready to save the injured animals.