Chapter 3

hey, guys I know I haven't posted for a while but I'm back! if you have any suggestions just comment them! anyway onto the story!

Leos POV

My mind was everywhere I didn't know what to think or say so I just send him a text saying "ok when" and left it there. I didn't like the fact that I didn't know what I did or if he was mad or upset or something it made me nervous and I didn't like it.

A few hours later a slight knock on my door was what woke me as I saw who it was I felt nervous again but open the door and greet him... Lukis. He gave me a slight smile before coming in with some papers that seemed to be new.  We sit down with an awkward silence before he breaks the silence. "I know it's killing you... the pressure and I are sorry but I wanted to do it in person.." that's all I heard him say before it went back to silence. Nearvracking... "I know you're a sub I could tell by how you look and act your too obedient to be anything else so I wanted to ask.. I know we just met but I would like to be your dom?" All that took me off guard and back from my thoughts. I was speechless I didn't know what to say I just sat there before I got enough courage to reply "if I let you, you cant use me.." His eyes went wide. "of course not! I would never do that to you!" I try my best to hide my blush before I look back at him "ok then yes you may be my dom" he almost jumped from happiness but calmed down before handing me the papers in his hand that had rules and such.

Sorry this is short I've been busy and such but I will post more tomorrow! love you allllllllllllllll