chapter 2

pov-Leo

I look up and see him hugging a boy about my height I don't know why but I felt jealous and I didn't like it. but I stood by and let him do his thing and I just ended up leaving, I felt upset for some reason but couldn't quite find out why so I just ignored the feeling as I put my headphones on and skated home listening to my music to cheer me up.

pov- narrator 

Leo walked in the door as he was greeted by his sister his dad walked up to him seeming kinda upset, Leo thinking he found out he skipped but that was the least of his dads' worries. he wanted to talk to Leo about something important. what his dad was gonna say he wasn't ready for.. 'your mother and I are getting a divorce..' his father said sternly and kinda shaky. Leo could see him holding back the tears and soon found himself crying in fury and sadness, but he just ran to his room wanting to be alone when he heard a ding. he looked at his phone to see a text from an unknown number he didn't wanna read it or text back since he didn't seem to know the number but he looked anyway just to make sure its someone important.

???- hello is this Leo?

Leo- yes who is this?

???-I'm Lukis the guy from the shop remember?

Leo- oh hi yea what's up?

Lukis- I just wanted to see if you know... if you wanted to hang out maybe get a coffee tomorrow morning?

Leo could barely keep his smile at bay he was so excited he didn't even see that he already responded yes in all caps

Leo- sorry I didn't know my cap locks where on

Lukis- no it's cool

Leo- so why do you wanna hang out tomorrow anyway?

Leo didn't get a response back like he was so Leo thought he got caught up when he heard a ding and looked to see a text. 

Lukis- we need to talk...

cliffhanger sorry not sorry!~~~