Chapter 1

Leo was skating around the park with his dog Max, he stopped to take a drink and let max play with the other dogs as a guy sat next to Leo, Leo ignored him but the guy just gave him chills. He smelled like flowers and fresh-cut grass but he seemed to be a businessman. He had a very fancy suit making Leo wonder what he was doing on this side of town, He doesn't look familiar then he heard a deep voice but soft say " hey I'm Bear, you seem to keep looking so I thought I Introduce myself". Leo turned red from embarrassment but seemed calm "I'm Leo" he responded quite softly. Max ran around and played with another dog seeming to be his hight and breed. " so.." Leo said a little louder than before " why are you on this side of town?" Leo looks at him noticing his beautiful eyes. "my mother lives down the road I live on the other side of town." Leo nods a little looking away as the guy got up and walked away with his dog leaving Leo kinda upset from the sudden reality of being alone, so he just walks home. 

It's the net day. The day Leo was dreading for...school. Leo decided to skip and go out to buy a new skateboard so he got up and ready and started on with his day. He walked into the shop being greeted by a guy whose name tag said 'Asher' Leo had to admit he was pretty hot but seemed too old so he said 'hello' and went to look at the boards when a familiar voice said: "hello Leo." Leo shot around thinking its someone from school only to be greeted by a tall man from yesterday. Bear. 

POV. Leo

I looked up at the tall man and greeted him back not too loudly tho. I wonder why he didn't hate me like the others... But I may wanna keep my guard up just in case. He and I talk for a while but something seemed off..why was he here?  he doesn't look like someone who would skateboard. Maybe someone in his family does? I look at him ' why are you here? you don't look like you skate ' I said kinda rudely but he just laughed " no my brother does I came here to get him a new one his old one seemed to be a little run-down" I nodded and I suddenly see someone who caught my eye. He was tall handsome and for some reason made me wanna drool from how he looks. Bear notices and looks and laughs. Bear said goodbye and leaves with the board he picked leaving me still looking at the man. 

Pov. narrator

Leo walked up to the man and as they were talking Leo was falling for him more. they exchanged numbers but Leo didn't feel right he felt jealous for some reason... then he sees why...

CLIFHANGER~~~~ I'm sorry love you all tough