~일곱~

"jisoo darling? babe?  princess?" "how many fucking times do I need to tell you Kim jun-myeon I'm just your boss? what do you think just because I let you fuck me once when we both were drunk makes you, my lover? listen here, I don't' do things like love, just because my mom and dad love each other does not mean I'll do the same shit?" 

"got that or want me to repeat it suho?" "but jisoo I thought yo-u you love me." "for fuck's sake suho we're 18. anyway, do you have any news on that Kim?"  " no, no boss we're still lookin-g   in-to it." "next time enter my cabin without any news I'll kill you personally. I'm fed up suho. Mark my words."

"Oppa we really need to do something about him, he might become a stress for me." "who told you to fuck each other." "gosh, Oppa we're 18. plus I was drunk. just because he saved me from that creepy guy we went too much into the flow." "don't worry I'll look into him. if he gets any harmful I'll kill him. don't worry jisoo Kim, you're well protected by your brother till his last breath."

"Kim jisoo is taught by me hanbin, I'm sure she doesn't need any protection but whatever this sibling love was for I'm happy."  "mino uncle."  "oh, my jisoo I missed you, darling." "be careful uncle Jennie might be somewhere--" "yeah at the door of your fucking cabin looking at me father first meeting you."  "DAD HOW.ARE.YOU?" "jisoo should I be concerned?" "yes also you're on your own I'm sacred of angry jenduekie. ok, then I and Oppa will go meet CL aunt." 

"ofc CL and Dara would be together." "jisoo, my jisoo I missed you--" "wait. have you met jendeuk aunt?" "umm, yes but why--" "ok then. I missed you too auntyyyyyy. how was your mission?" "oh don't worry I saved your mino uncle's ass for the nth time and he fell more me all over again." "aish ofc CL is the same." "oh please, dara entire world knows how whipped mafia king GD is for dara." 

"jisoo,hanbin in my cabin now." "what have you done jisoo?" "what? mom, I haven't done anything.......I guess."  

"Oppa what have you done?" "bitch I was about to ask 'you' that." 

"Are you two done chatting outside my cabin? come inside."

"ill be straight there's a chance Kim's one of the men is in our mansion now. he's been spying on us for a month or so--" "that means since mino uncle left for Italy for the mission." "yes, darling." "hanbin I want you to take care of it." "ok, dad I'll do a check now." "wait. what about me? what am I here for? the readers?"  "you really got your mom's sarcasm. he's just in charge of  finding him remaining I allow you to do whatever you wish."  "dad love you. common on Oppa let's go." "what was mom eating when she was pregnant with this brat?" "my patience son, my patience. she used to be in shooting range 12 hours a day." "I heard it, dad, Oppa."

third person's pov 

"yes sir  I have all information about their mansion, plans especially their heir Kim--" "not so fast boy. catch him guys." "boss- boss I- I-" "shut your mouth. ahh give me the phone ' idk who you are on the call, but do tell your boss that sooya is sending all information he has in his head don't worry.' you heard me right boys? cut his head and send it to them."  "yes boss. boss we yesterday our punching bag got destroyed--" "you have this brand new one. use it. also tell him and that kim how bad it is to mess wth Kim Jisoo's family." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hello everyone. ik there was a huge break for this story but my semester have started and I'm again busy with my classes but I'll try to update at least one chapter everyday. 

also what do you think about this chapter? 

let me know

nyongan