~구~

jennie's pov

"I'm healthy; I'm wealthy 

I'm rich; I'm that bitch

I am gonna go get that bag and 

I am not gonna take your shit 

I am protected, well respected, I'm a queen, I'm a dream

I do what I wanna do and I'm who I wanna be
'Cause I am me"

"jisoo unnie I feel like partying right now and you are sitting here like someone just told you that Pikachu is not real." 

jisoo's pov

"what's there to party Jennie? what have we done?"

"Hello miss Kim Jisoo you just gave that V guy a taste of jisoo and you are asking me what have we done." 

mini:-- "she's right jisoo. btw what is this party and clubbing about?"

"Jennie:-- oh Mr. Mino this is a thing between Kim Jisoo and her right hand, Miss Kim Jennie--"

jisoo:-- "Jennie he knows. hanbin Oppa and I already told him everything."

Jennie:-- "you bitch-"

jisoo:-- "mino uncle where is dad? I need to talk with you all."

mino:--" I'll get him and hanbin in your cabin. everything ok darling?"

jisoo:-- "yes uncle. Jen let's go. we're waiting."

mino's pov   

"GD let's go." 

"where?" 

"jisoo's cabin-"

"why? what's wrong with my princess? is she ok?"

"can you chill bro? she's ok. she said she needs to discuss something with us. I already told hanbin."

"ahh, ok. let's go"

jisoo's pov

hanbin:-- "what's wrong jisoo? why did you call me?  are you ok princess?"

jisoo:--" done? gosh, Oppa seriously you're so dramatic--"

mino:--"oh don't worry baby. these Kim men are just overprotective and obsessed with you."

jisoo:--"dad, Oppa I'm fine. I just wanted to discuss something with you all."

GD:--"go ahead, baby."

jisoo:-- " dad, uncle, Oppa, Jen everything we know about this V guy is looking kinda weird to me. if his dad was able to enter our black-label villa with his team and was able to injure mom to the point she-"

GD:--"jisoo don't -"

jisoo:--" dad ik this is the weak nerve of us all but need to face it to know our enemy. dad, mom is the best fighter ik. her and CL aunt together are unbeatable to the point that they both literally took down the entire Spanish mafia kingdom themselves. if that man could--"

dara:--" I don't why was I not invited to this meeting but the view of my daughter bossing on the mafia king herself is so good that I'll let everything slide."

CL:-- "she's trained by me to boss around ofc she'll do that. anyway, darling please continue."

jisoo:--"lol mom, aunt I'm not bossing I'm just discussing my doubts. what I'm saying is that Kim definitely must not be a weak bastard because he literally almost ruined us."

GD:--"True that Kim was pretty good in everything. but where is this all going jisoo?"

jisoo:-- "dad all members of V's gang are known. there's no member whose identity is hidden. but why V then? you have hidden my identity because I was small at that time, but as you say V had no mom from the start plus his father was killed then who hid his identity and ....why? even though we don't know him I refuse to believe that he's a coward or weak person."

hanbin:--" dad jisoo is right. his members are stronger than many of our members plus the guy they sent which jisoo killed was an expert Derek. especially that yoongi guy; V's right hand is an expert in the computer as well as a great fighter. he almost broke my nose."

jisoo:--"dad there's something we're missing and something big and important. it's not like he doesn't go out so why can't any of our men get his single photo? "

GD:--"just like how your photo isn't revealed."

jisoo:--'' dad I'm just your daughter, the infamous mafia princess people are excited to know about. but 0 information or picture of the leader of any gang and 200%information of remaining members sound tricky to me."

Dara:--" jisoo is right jiyongah. that Kim was really well taught. he knew some tricks and moves which none of his members were using. are we really known about these Kim's?"

GD:-- "ok don't worry. everyone go to sleep it's late. don't worry jisooya. I and mino will look after it. you don't need to worry about it."

jisoo:--" ok dad. good night everyone."

GD's pov

mino:--" are you thinking what I'm thinking GD?"

gd:--"you think 'that' bastard is still playing his tricks?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~who is 'that' GD talking about?