십삼

(the complete chapter will be GD's POV while talking with jisoo)

"Sir George despite his age this old man has a lot of power in Italy as well s Korea for ages. while his two sons were George's power he had a big and risky weakness his daughter, Krystal Jung, more like his illegitimate daughter. some say that she was the daughter of his driver, some say secretary some chef, maid and many more. but no one really knew who she was from. well George's wife really hated Krystal but George, on the other hand, was totally in love with his daughter. he kept her safe and by safe I mean really safe. no one knew about her till ages. 

I meet her first when I was at London University. I never knew who she was, all I knew was her name was Krystal and honestly, that was enough for me to fell in love with her. Krystal was my first love, the first time I felt something different while talking to a girl, the first time I wanted to take someone on a date, all those things. 

she seemed so pure and angelic that I never thought of asking her more about herself and her family. your grandfather always taught me to do a background check on every person I would befriend but I never thought of doing it for her. but that was the biggest mistake your dad committed in his life.

one day she said that she would take me to meet her dad I got so excited that didn't carry any gun or anything with me. that's when I realized her intentions. she never loved me it was all a plan of George to kill me which means killing the only sole heir of our empire. they beat me up so badly that I was about to die but luckily mino tracked my location and took me to the hospital. 

because of this george and your grandpa became rivals for lives. I went into a coma for over a year. everyone thought that I had forgotten everything because of a concussion but I remembered everything. 

after V's father, Kim Sung Ho got killed by us his mother committed suicide according to rumors, and since then Krystal is the one who is in charge of growing up V."

JS:--"dad-- I'm speechless. mom was really a ray of hope in your life."

"you both are my life princess. I might go to Italy with your mother in a few days for George and before you start being stubborn again yes mam you can come with us--

js:--"no dad. that old man is not someone I'm interested in. i have something in my mind will you tell after I discuss it with jennie. bye love you."

"jisoo but---

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

please pay attention to every single details of the story. also this story will be having an unexpected ending which is already decided in my mind.

hope you guys understand.