~십육~

in one part of the city, jisoo was playing with the two dogs of the Kim family dalgom and Kuma; recently returned Krystal from Italy was during in anger, jealousy, and a bit of fear. all her life she thought she was over this topic and this man; she really thought she left a dead man years ago at that small hospital; she really thought she made her father proud and a respected place of her in the Italian mafia.

but history was repeating against her this time in name of soooya, daughter of GD; the man she thought was long gone. maybe I might just send someone to kill her? but there was Kim Hanbin her older brother, Kim Minho her uncle, and most importantly her father GD standing in front of her like a tough wall.

the moment her so-called nephew told her about this girl she was curious to know about her not because he wanted to conquer Korea or wanted to avenge her so-called step-brother's death; she wanted this rock taehyung to die. being a girl leader was never easy in the Italian mafia plus she being a step-daughter from literally a woman, not even her father remembered closed all options for her to rule over.

she was happy the moment she saw the somehow angry defeated face of her nephew and that's why she was so curious to know about this girl who could be a great help to her for killing her enemy and of course, Krystal being her would have killed the girl afterward. but how the tables turned when she realized that this girl was no other than GD or jiyong Kim's one and only daughter.

jiyong Kim 

Krystal thought that she ended this name ages ago in that little on their 'beautiful'date. but oh how wrong was she; he dying and Minho taking over was all a lie; a lie told by GD's father to keep his son safe.

as Krystal went out of the bar she was sitting in only these words were playing in her mind and brain

"I'm coming back for you jiyong; be ready"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

how was it?