BooBears Party.

I could tell when I frst walked in to Lou's house it was his birthday party. He had carrots in a bowl in the living room, although I don't think those are special for the party... There were balloons everywhere, something I knew he loved, and a big banner saying 'Happy Birthday BooBear' from his mum and I. We are officially the only ones allowed to call him that, no exceptions. I saw him in the kitchen eating who-knows-what, so I walked up behind him and put my hands over his eyes. 

"Guess who?" I smiled. He always came up with weird answers. 

"Okay, I'm so good at this game... JUSTIN BIEBER!" He shouted. I let go of my hands, so he turned around and frowned. 

"Where's Justin?" He was so adorable! 

"He left. But I'm here to keep the spirits alive!" I motioned to myself. 

"Eh, I like Justin more than you." He said. I rolled my eyes at him, but then he came up and hugged me. 

"See? I knew you liked me more." I walked over to his pantry, and got out his special cookbook. I opened it, then grabbed a bag of M&M's from the hole cut out in the center. 

"You remember where my super secret candy stash is?" He asked with a raised eyebrow. 

"I'm the one who cut the hole, genius." I patted him on the head, then walked into the living room. I was just chatting with a few friends from school I know, but it got a little too packed in the living room. So, I walked out to his backyard and I sat on his swing set up for his younger sisters. I could see the whole sky perfectly, which would be great at midnight when the fireworks go off. 

"Hey, what're you doing out here? Not used to parties?" Harry joked, as he sat next to me on the swings. 

"I don't even care if that was an insult, no I'm not used to parties like that, so I'm staying out here so I don't die from chlostrophobia. Why are you out here, king of parties?" I asked, slightly swinging on the small playground set up. 

"I want to be out here at midnight, not with some girl wanting to snog me for a New Year's kiss." He said. 

"Wow, who ever thought Mr. Popular would turn down a kiss?" I laughed at him. 

"Well, I think that Juliette is plain mental, and I don't want to snog her. She thinks I wrote a song for her, when she looked at my notebook." He fixed his hair the way he always does, how he ruffles it twice then combs through it again to the right. 

"You wrote a song for a girl?" I asked. 

"Yeah, she's amazayn, I'm going to sing it at the New York trip. I actually wrote four songs, all about the girl." He said, with a twinkle in his eyes. I felt my stomach drop, he liked another girl... One who must be in my music class, because that's who is going on the trip in a week. 

"You must really like her... Could I hear a part of a song?" I asked. I wonder if it was any good. 

"Okay, I guess. This is the first song I wrote for her, it's called What Makes You Beautiful." He stood up from the swing, and he pulled me up with him. I nodded, telling him to go on. He cleared his throat, then began to sing. 

"You're insecure, don't know what for. You're turnin' heads when you walk through the do-o-or. Don't need make-up, to cover-up, being the way that you are is enou-u-ugh. Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you." He was looking at me smiling the whole time. 

"Baby you light up my world like nobody else, the way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed, but when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell, you don't know-o-ow, you don't know you're beautiful. If only you saw what I could see, you'd understand why I want you so desperately. Right now I'm looking at you and I can't believe you don't know-o-ow, you don't know you're beautifu-u-ul, that's what makes you beautiful. 

"So co-come on. You've got it wrong. To prove I'm right, I put it in a so-o-ong. I don't know why you're being shy. And turn away when I look into your eye-e-es. Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you. Baby you light up my world like nobody else, the way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed, but when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell, you don't know-o-ow, you don't know you're beautiful.If only you saw what I could see, you'd understand why I want you so desperately. Right now I'm looking at you and I can't believe you don't know-o-ow, you don't know you're beautifu-u-ul, that's what makes you beautiful." He sang. He sounded so angellic, whoever the girl was they were lucky. 

"Na na na na na na na na na, na na na na na na.Na na na na na na na na na, na na na na na na." He got closer to me. 

"Baby you light up my world like nobody else, the way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed, but when you smile at the ground, it ain't hard to tell... You don't know-o-ow! You don't know you're beautiful! Baby you light up my world like nobody else, the way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed! But when you smile at the ground, it ain't hard to tell, you don't know-o-ow! You don't know you're beautiful! If only you saw what I could see, you'd understand why I want you so desperately. Right now I'm looking at you and I can't believe you don't know-o-ow, you don't know you're beautifu-u-ul, you don't know you're beautifu-u-ul! That's what makes you beautiful." He finished the song, and I clapped for him while smiling. 

"That actually wasn't half bad." I lied. It was better than amazing. He looked like he meant it was for me, but I know he was just pretending I was the other girl. 

"Really? Wow, you're hard to impress. But you and I both know that was pretty good." He smirked, knowing he was right. 

"Yes, no, maybe so." I gave him a bored look, but he didn't believe it for a second. I heard people from next door start to come outside onto their backyard. 

"20 seconds counting down!" I heard Louis' neighbor yell. 

"Wow, it's already almost midnight?" I asked, dibelieving. 

"10 seconds!" I heard another person shout. 

"Wanna be my New Year's kiss?" Harry winked at me. 

"8!" 

"Seriously?" I asked. 

"7!" 

"Seriously. Come on, no strings attached. Just one kiss, to celebrate." He persuaded. I nodded finally, and we waited for the rest of the countdown. 

"5! 4! 3! 2! 1! HAPPY NEW YEAR!" He leaned fowards and kissed me. It wasn't like any kiss I had with Riley, or anyone for that matter. He had his arms around me, and my hand was on his face, the other tangled in his surprisingly soft, curly hair. (How does he get it so soft?) Too soon for my liking, we pulled away from each other. 

"You know, that wasn't half-bad." He joked, quoting what I saud a few minutes or seconds or hours before. My mind was so jumbled I couldn't think straight. 

"Yeah, uhm....uh..." I was still in a little bit of a daze. 

"By the way, I love your outfit." He looked me up and down. Well, at least I know for sure that it's Harry. 

"Happy new year Harry." I patted him on the shoulder, then walked back inside to find either Clara, Aubrey, or Louis. I ended up finding Clara, then Aubrey was found soon after. I spotted Louis, so I gave him a big hug and a friendly kiss on the cheek. 

"I had a great time Boobear, I'll see you next Monday." I said. 

"Bye NaNa, I hope you had fun out there with Harry. Don't worry, I saw everything. By the looks of it, you both enjoyed it. Gotta run, love you!" He ran off, before I could slap him for accusing me of that. Whatever, I can slap him o the plane ride to New York.