Vacation Time.

The line for the Statue of Liberty lasted for a few hours, but eventually we did get to go on the ferry ride. I was taking pictures with my phone, while Harry was doing it with his camera. I took a picture of him when he had his arms out wide. Without a camera, it looked like he was just stretching. But with a camera, he looked as if he was hugging the statue. 

"Excuse me Sir, could you take a picture of my girlfriend and me?" Harry asked a random guy. He nodded, so Harry ran over to me and wrapped an arm around me. We had our heads leaning close together, and we were both smiling like idiots. 

"There you go, kid. Have a nice day!" The man said, before walking away. Soon, our time was up, and I had to leave. I was extremely curious to what part two was, it was already 5:00. 

"Ready for part two?" Harry asked me once we were back at the hotel. 

"Depends. What is it?" I asked. I knew he wouldn't tell me, but it was worth a shot trying. 

"Just go change into something warm and meet me back here in 20 minutes." He winked, then ran up into his room. I got into my room, then debated on what to wear. I ended up wearing:http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=46702809 

"Wow, where are you off to?" Lianna asked me. She was sitting on her bed, reading a magazine. 

"I'm going out somewhere that Harry won't tell me about." I pouted. 

"Have fun, but not TOO much fun." She said. 

"You sound just like Louis this morning." I said. 

"What? Did he catch you two snogging?" She started laughing, and I blushed. Instead of answering her, I quickly grabbed my phone and camera, then I ran outside my door with my face still red. I looked up, to see Harry standing there with a knowing smirk on his face. 

"So, you decided to wear my jacket?" He smiled. I looked down to see I unknowingly put on his jacket. Oops. 

"It was the first thing I saw." I mumbled. 

"It's alright, my clothes look better on you anyway." He smirked, and I slapped him on the arm. He just laughed at my flustered face, then he led me down the lift to the lobby. 

"Where are we going?" I asked for the fifth time, while we were wandering in the streets. 

"We're almost there, don't worry." He reassured. After about ten more minutes, we stopped in front of some fancy, expensive looking Italian restaurant. 

"Ta da!" He motioned towards the restaurant. My mouth dropped. 

"Wow." That was all I could say at the moment. 

"Come on, by the way there's also a part three." He mentioned. 

"When the heck did you plan this?" I asked. 

"At some point in time." He said. Before I could ask him more, a waitor came out and escorted us to a table. 

"This is so beautiful." I said, looking at my surroundings. 

"So are you." He winked at me. I blushed and looked down, I really didn't like how I blushed so easily. 

"Hello, may I take your order?" The waitor asked. 

"I'll have the Number 3 on the menu, and she'll have plain, angel hair pasta with marinara sauce on the side." Harry ordered. I stared at him in shock. 

"How do you know what I like?" I asked. 

"Well, there's magic, OR considering the fact I've known you since almost the third grade." He said. 

"Makes sense... Oh yeah, I have another question." I said. 

"What?" He asked, and I smiled sheepishly. 

"What's part three?"