Chapter One

The first time Jimin touched a revolver, he felt a string of electricity course through his spine and nerves. The touch gave him an euphoria equivalent to multiple lines of a custom made drug. Revolver was once the weapon he hated and dreaded to even think about and the same weapon gave him the comfort of a mother and the love of a father. His fire took him high enough that he almost overdosed under the bullet's influence. Before he or his brothers could realize, Park Jimin became addicted to Gunshots and Bullets.

The pink revolver his brothers gifted him on his eighteenth birthday became his personal stash of drugs for no one from the underground has ever seen the boy without his revolver. The Pink Revolver with the initials Kitty Gang engraved on the base of the handle was Jimin’s most prized possession and no one except for his Yoongi Hyung was given the liberty to touch or use it.

No one from the underground would believe that this fluffy haired boy whose smile could light the whole room ruled the underground. No cop or officer could imagine the havoc the boy could create and unleash on them. 

Yoongi couldn’t help but smile when he found Jimin curled up against one of the ottomans with a book on his hand. When the boy noticed the mint haired man standing by his door, he immediately got up to greet him. 

“Hyungie! What brings you to my humble abode?” Jimin asked with a soft smile.

“What are you reading, Jimin-ah?” Yoongi asked and Jimin giggled at his curiosity.

“A book about Churchill, Hyung.” The boy answered and Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows. He had never seen Jimin read a magazine or a novel. Jimin was always into history and loved biographies and autobiographies.

“Why?” Yoongi asked as he couldn’t frame a proper question in his head to ask the boy. Jimin’s smile widened and he patted the seat next to him and Yoongi gladly joined him.

“Warfare and War Strategies, Hyung. These books help me frame strategies and policies to run Kitty Gang. There are people out there waiting patiently for me to take the wrong decision or make the wrong move and I will never give them that satisfaction. It has been very long since I last slept peacefully, Hyung. Every night my mind keeps me occupied with ideas, strategies, plans and policies.” Jimin answered sincerely and Yoongi realized how tired and exhausted the boy was.

Yoongi grabbed Jimin’s hand and slowly led him to the huge king sized bed, ignoring the boy’s protest. He tucked him in and pushed back a few strands of the silky blonde hair which fell over his eyes. He turned the lights off and closed the curtains, covering those huge french windows.Flashing him one last smile, Yoongi decided to let the boy rest. Before Yoongi could take a step away from the bed, he felt Jimin’s cold and freezing fingers wrap around his wrist. 

“Are you cold, Jimin-ah?” Yoongi asked softly, his voice almost a whisper in the dark and silent room.

“I keep my mind occupied to avoid nightmares.” Jimin whispered back and those words brought shivers to Yoongi. He turned around to meet Jimin’s eyes only to find those brown eyes hidden behind his pale, purple tinted lids. He sat on the rim of the bed, his heart pounding and fluttering when he looked at the sleeping form of the boy.

When Jimin sensed the soft dip of the bed, he moved to the side giving enough space for Yoongi. The heat Yoongi radiated was tempting and Jimin did everything he could to prevent himself from hugging the mint haired boy. Jimin’s breath hitched when Yoongi wrapped his arms around the boy and pulled him closed. Yoongi tucked him under his chin and Jimin was afraid that his heart would tear out of his chest. 

But strangely, the awkwardness, the anxiety, the fluttering and overpowering both the boys felt was overpowered by the feeling of home. For the first time in their life, Park Jimin and Min Yoongi felt like they belonged.