First day

- in the morning-

You woke up to your alarm playing. Luckily you woke up easy this morning because of the excitement of getting to your classes and seeing your friends. As well as going to the astronomy tower to see Cedric and newt. When you hung out with newt yesterday on the train he seemed nice so that was a good sign. Cedric yesterday was sweet once again just like the night at your party. So you weren't doubting it was going to be a good night.

You climbed out of your velvet sheets in your velvet nighty ( a dress you wear to sleep ) with black frill around the V-neck as you walked over to your dresser pulling on your robe and uniform. You made sure it was perfect before walking to the dinning hall to sit with Chuck and Stefan because they were the only ones who got to breakfast at the same time as you this morning. Plus Damon and Adrian were probably still sleeping and would probably not turn up till ten to nine.

So you had eaten your food with the boys making small talk you were just about to leave when you turned to see Cedric. The sun was hitting of his perfect skin making his eyes glow. He was a literal god but if  he or anyone in that case could know I thought that he was even close to perfect. It would not end well !

You came out of your day dream and He waved at you with his perfect smile. You went to wave back but Elena Gilbert his girlfriend grabbed him pulling him to the Hufflepuff table. When you turned your head back to your table and Chuck decided to be nosey as usual ... "so Cedric was waving at you what's that about?" Chuck questioned you. "I don't know I don't even talk to him." You replied acting as if you hated Cedric. "But what about at quidditch meetings." Stefan said digging you into a hole.
"I don't really speak to him at them." You said trying to get out." But luckily they gave up fast with Chuck saying "Guess so but I'm still confused." "Trust me I'm the same." You finished the conversation with.

But  Just then two arms wrapped around your shoulders you could tell it was Adrian by his ripped arms.

"Good morning love." Adrian said as he sat beside you. ( love was something you said to each other it was like a nik name but it was a nice one. ) "morning." You said giving him a smile. "You would never guessed what happened." Chuck said as Adrian sat beside you letting you rest your head on his shoulder when Damon said. " what happened." He took a pause as you all looked at him. "Oh I know someone died." "NO." Stefan said as he looked quite worried at Damon. "ok I'll just tell you. Cedric Diggory  decided to wave at are little friend Mia here." Chuck Said practically busting ready to laugh. Adrians head shot to you and questioned you "really?" "Yep." You shrugged smiling to him before saying before adding "quite odd." "you could say that again." Adrian went to speak as Stefan finished but the bell went cutting him off. "We are going to talk at lunch."

Adrian squeezed you shoulders as he walked of to class in a hurry before you and the group. you shouted back " OK !" But you weren't sure if he heard you because he was almost out of the room with you were at the other side of.

After Adrian left you all grabbed you bags and walked to potions with Snape. He liked you more than some students. Adrian said because of quidditch. Damon said because of your ansister. But it didn't matter as long as he didn't hate you. Was what you were more worried about. When snape done the seating plan he placed you beside Adrian luckily. But not aloud to talk unless you were doing an assignment. But luckily in class you were to bussy thinking about what you were going to talk about to Cedric and newt tonight in the astronomy tower.

- lunch time -

It was now lunch you sat with Adrian and Damon alone because they wanted to tell you something witch you weren't quite sure what is was. So you sat at the end of the Slytherin table with them on the wooden bench.