(3) Assistant

A/N- (As you can see by the title, we are finally getting to the plot guys, I hope u enjoy this surprise POV.)
_____________________

~Naruto's POV~

I laugh at the brunette in front of me while sipping my beer. It had been a while since I had seen him.

I had been so consumed by work that I failed to make time for him and truly give my self a break. I missed laughing like this. I missed hanging out with one of my favorite people in the whole world.

My best friend of all time, Suna Hiashi.

We work in the same business but have absolutely I time to see each other, plus we work in different buildings. You see, I'm the head of the company so I work in the main tower of Uzumaki enterprises, and Suna helps me run the company as the boss of his own building.

The problem wasn't running the company, I had by far enough people to help me with that. It was balancing all my work that was the constant problem.

And that I desperately needed an assistant..

But every time I hire one them they seem to not know how to do shit. They were either slow, unqualified, clueless, or trying to just get in my pants. God, even the ones who had mates were complete sluts.

How disgusting.

I was about to completely give up on the idea until Suna told me he had the perfect person.

"Sasuke Uchiha, he's my boyfriend. He's had experience in the past, and is intelligent in the field. He's an obedient little thing, you shouldn't run into any problems with him." He says mischievously. I feel colder at the look he holds in his eyes, but immediately brush it off.

'Sasuke Uchiha'.. the name feels weird as it rolls off my tongue.

"I don't know Suna, It might not be a good idea to hire someone so close to you. I mean what if you dislike the way he's treated.. or if I feel he's not right for the jo-"

"Don't worry about that, treat and do with him how you wish, he can handle it. And trust me, he'll be perfect for you. I'll make sure he is." He cuts me off with the same look as before.

'Ill make sure he is'

"I want to meet him first, and then I'll think about it. I can't promise he'll get the job though, he's not gonna get any points just because y'all are close, okay?" I say in a serious tone.

He only smirks in response and brings the drink to his lips.

"Tonight. Come to my house and we can talk about the position." He says against his glass. I take a deep breath and glance at him.

"Alright, tonight then." I whisper, running a hand through my messy hair. We stay silent for a couple minutes and I start to analyze him out of boredom, I pause as I see his hand. "Hey what happened to your hand?" I ask, noticing the red and purple marks on the knuckles.

His eyes widen slightly at the question and he clenches his jaw. "It's nothing." He says blankly, making me even more confused. I leave the subject alone though, as I see the look on his face.

'Must gave been a pretty unlucky guy.' I say to myself.

A pretty unlucky guy indeed..

*******************************************

(2 hours later)

I open the door to my house and take off my shoes as I walk it. I still had about an hour till I had to Sunas apartment so I was gonna take a shower.