(20) The Visitor

A/N- (Hello everyone, I'm very busy so I'm sorry updates haven't sped up any, but please me respectful to me and my work. I'm really trying my best and Ik it's frustrating, but I have a lot in life rn yall! THANK YOU FOR 80k. ENJOY!)
__________________________

~Sasukes POV~

I wake up on a warm pillow, the surface feeling slightly harder than I'm used to. Furrowing my brows, I nestle my face in it, my eyes shooting open as I hear a small groan.

My face flushes when I'm met with a broad chest, the skin being covered in nothing but a thin white shirt. I immediately go to roll away, but hesitant when I realize he's still asleep.

'I never knew he was such a deep sleeper.' I not to myself, smiling as I admire him.

I take another moment to watch, slightly mesmerized in the way his chest slowly rises and falls, my eyes taking no time trail up to his muscular shoulders and collarbone.

'I wonder where his mark lays.' I ask myself, subconsciously running a finger across the clothed bone. I take his lack of consciousness as motivation to keep going, letting myself look slightly higher at his face.

'I'll only look for a second.' I convince myself, shyly biting my lip as I sit up to get more comfortable.

My body's practically on top of him, but I can't bring myself to care, too caught up in his warmth to even think of moving.

I bring my finger to his nose first, barely swiping across the straight bridge before letting my finger linger on the top. His face holds no sign of discomfort, so I choose to analyze his cheekbones next, lightly smiling as I see the way a few dots dance across them.

I almost forgot he had freckles..

And lastly we're his lips, the plump flesh being something I had avoided for a reason before this point. It almost hypnotized me, the way they sat so perfectly on his face, just begging for me to touch them every time we talked.

God how I've dreamt of those lips..

I shakily graze them, looking at his eyes every so often to make sure he stays unconscious. They're slightly dry from him running his tongue across them at night, but still hold their hydrated red color.

I wonder if he thought my lips felt good on his.

I wonder if he craved for them as I did.

A small gasp leaves my mouth as I see his lips slightly part, his eyes thankfully staying closed though as he only goes to take a large breath. I immediately snatch my hand away though, taking it as a sign that I should maybe stop ogling him so shamelessly.

I don't know what I would do if he caught me doing this..

So with that in mind I carefully swing my leg over his body and get off the bed, wondering if I could make breakfast for us before he woke up. A small smile tugs my lip when I think of treating him, putting a little bounce in my step as I quietly leave the room.

Hopefully if I make him breakfast he'll spare the talk about what happened yesterday.

~Author's POV~

Unknown to the raven in the kitchen, a particular blonde was gazing at the closed door with a smirk, fully conscious as he touched his lips with content.