26

She's So Cuteee ^^^

Zion's POV

What was wrong with Ma? She had finally fell asleep and she wouldn't even let me hold her. Whenever I put my arm around her, she'd pull away.

In her sleep, she kept muttering and I pulled her into me against her will.

I couldn't even sleep. Every time I closed my eyes, I could hear her whimpering or crying or mumbling the word "no" over and over again. What tf happened?

...

When she finally woke up, I heard her go into the bathroom. I sat up, waiting for her to come out to interrogate her. She opened the door and noticed I was awake.

"GoodMorning, Pooh," she mumbled, wiping at her tear stained face. Her eyes were bloodshot red and through it all, she tried to smile.

"Ma, come here."

She obeys me and sits in my lap, laying on my shoulder.

"What happened?"

"Don't get mad, okay?"

"Tell me."

"Promise me you won't get mad."

"Camryn..."

"Okay... So last night when we were at the club, Lexis was there and he was trying to touch on me and stuff. He was all high and drunk and I was just scared that he would try and hurt me," she said quickly. My fists tightened and I breathe in slowly.

"He was tryna touch on you?"

She nods her head, wiping at the new tears. By looking in her eyes I could tell how scared she was. Seeing her like this only mad my hate towards him stronger.

"Baby," she nestled into my neck," Don't worry about it... It-Its okay."

"No its not. Nobody has the fucking right to touch on you and if his bitch ass wanna try some shit like that, then he deserve to be dead."

I tried to get up, but she wouldn't let me.

"Please, Pooh. Just leave it alone."

"So you want me to just sit back and let him do and say whatever he fucking wants to you?" I yell. She flinched and bust out crying. I immediately felt bad and cradled her in my arms.

"Baby, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to yell at you. I'm just mad."

"That's exactly why I didn't wanna tell you," she mutters bitterly.

The doorbell rings and she quickly hops off my lap to go answer. I sigh.

I hear her yell and I rush to see whats wrong.

"I haven't seen you in forever," she smiles excitedly, hugging whosever at the door.

"I just thought we needed to connect again," the guy said," Ever since Dad died we haven't even spoken."

I come to the door and Ma, forgetting her anger for a second, grabbed me and introduced us. Once I saw his face, my whole expression changed.

"CJ, this is my boyfriend, Zion. Zion, this is my brother, CJ."

I recovered quickly and shook up with him.

"Nice to meet you, man," I say. He must've remembered my voice because his eyes got larger. Camryn didn't seem to notice.

"Oh my goodness," she says," Is that your daughter?" A little girl, who was hiding behind his legs peeked out from behind them. The one from the picture...