21

Camryn's POV

Once I woke up and reached for Zion, I quickly opened my eyes. I almost forgot he left last night... I grabbed my phone and saw a missed call and text message from him. I couldn't stop the smile that developed on my lips.

"Baby. You see I called yo ass. And like I said... You didn't answer. But I'm with Rich at the hospital. He good and talking shit as usual. He gon be released later on tomorrow but he gon have to be on bed rest for a few days. Everything good, just like you said it would be. I love yo ass, Ma. Not just for that, but for everything. Yo attitude, yo lil stubborness, yo pettiness. Everything. And I just wanna thank you for dealing with me cuz I know I'm complicated at times. And I Don't Deserve You At All But Imma Be The Best Boyfriend Ever. I Promise. But this shit getting long asl. You know a nigga really feeling you if I'm writing this long ass paragraph. But Call me when you wake up. I can't wait til I can see yo ass agan. But Night Baby. Love, Pooh Bear."

Omfg awee! I was on the verge of tears. That was so cute. I wiped my eyes with my shirt and I dialed his number.

"Wassup Baby?" I could tell he was smiling through the phone.

"Morning Pooh. I miss you... " It felt so weird waking up without him. He took a piece of my heart back home with him.

"I miss you more... Rich overdramatic ass," I heard Rich yellin at him in the background.

"Leave him alone," I laugh.

"That nigga talk too much," he removes the phone from his ear and yells at Rich like I can't hear.

"But you ight?"

"Yea. I'm okay. I literally just woke up and read the text. That was so cute, ZiZi," I laugh.

"I know, I know." He laughs, "But when imma see my baby again?"

"Uhh.. Me and Dom planned on catching a flight home tomorrow evening. So we'll probably get home later that night."

"Okay. I got a surprise for you when you get back."

"Ooooh! What is it!" I yell then try to quiet down.

"If I told you then it wouldn't be a surprise anymore."

I pouted, "Pleaseeee?" I realized he couldn't see me through the phone so pouting was pointless. I should've Face Timed him...

"No."

"Babyyyyyy," I groan.

"Camryn. No."

"Whatever."

"See. You ain't even getting the gift anymore. Yo ass gon get a whooping," he says seriously.

"You thought," I say as I walked into my closet to pick out my clothes for the day.

"Awe you tryna get hype since I'm gone," he laughs lightly. "Don't get ya ass beat Camryn."

"I act like this when you here. What you mean?" I smile.

"Ightt. Keep playin and watch what happen when you get back."

"What you gon do," I ask flirting with him. He catches on quickly.

Zion's POV

Rich loud, complaining ass wouldn't shut up.

"Any and everything," I reply. From how high her voice got I could tell she was blushing.

"ZiZi," she laughs. "Shut up."

"You asked," I smiled.

"But you had to be nasty," she giggles. "I'm gonna call you back, baby. Dom needs me."