22

Camryn POV

He was texting me. Again. I didn't wanna tell Pooh because it seemed like he was about to have a panic attack or something from the last time. So... I just ignored Lexis.

"Boo?" I nudged Dom as she picked up a t- shirt with fancy lettering then put it back down.

"Hmm?"

"He texted me again."

"How thirsty can this nigga be? Let me talk to him."

"Nooo. I don't want him to feel bad."

"Well he annoying both of us so we have a right to. Did you tell him you have a bf?" She asked poking my side and laughing.

"No."

She gave me a "tf" look.

"Why not?"

"Him and Zion know each other and they're not exactly the best of friends. Plus I don't want him all in my business."

"Damn that's weird. But I feel you, B- Saleeeeee!" She speed walks toward a store and I follow behind her.

...

"Why didn't you just buy the thong?!

"Omfg. Dominique. For the last time. We are not having sex. Not for awhile at least."

"Whatever," she said continuing to go through the bag. I had bought a whole bunch of PINK tops and my Pooh a gold Rolex... It was on sale and I couldnt pass it up. I even bought Dom some heels that she liked.

She was walking around with them in the house when my phone started vibrating. I looked at the caller ID and immediately started cheezing.

"Hello?"

"Wassup Ma?" ZiZi's deep voice echoed throughout the phone. It sounded like he just woke up. His sleepy voice turned me on so damn easily...

"Nothing Much. Me and Dom just came from the mall."

"Y'all asses love the damn mall," he chuckled lightly.

"Sure do. Wyd?"

"Just woke up."

"Its like 3, Pooh."

"Ik. I had a lil migraine and I just decided to lay down a few more hours."

"Awee poor baby," I gushed. I knew he wasn't feeling too hot yesterday," I'll be back soon, okay?"

"Okay. When you get back can you make me some brownies?"

"Of course baby. Have you at least tried to eat?"

"All I had was a few granola bars and some water."

I put the phone to my neck.

"Mommy!"

"Huh?"

"What should Zion eat for a migraine?

"Tell him to eat some whole-grain cereal, or potatoes, or spinach. Those help."

"Okay. Thanks."

"Tell my baby I said hey."

"Okay Momma," I laugh.

I put the phone back to my ear.

"ZiZi?"

"Yea?"

"Momma said try eating whole-grain cereal, potatoes, spinach. Stuff like that."

"Ightt. I will."

"I hope you feel better, baby," I got underneath a blanket on the couch and sighed as I cuddled with the thick arm rest.