3.

-Cassidy-

We were all sitting in the living room. Rylee and Jack G, was sitting on the double recliner couch, a blanket draped over them, Shawn and I were sitting on the couch, my legs on top of his lap. Carter and Cameron were on the floor, sitting in front of us. Matt was hanging upside down on one of our leather chairs. Taylor was in the kitchen hunting for food. Jack J was chilling outside at our back yard pool. And Nash was outside with Jack J.

"Okay." Matt piped up, sitting upright in the chair. "We haven't done anything for over an hour."

"How about a friendly game of truth or dare?" Cameron suggests, scooting to the middle of the floor.

"Im down." Jack G agreed.

"Count me in." Shawn countered.

"Well duh.." Rylee pushed back the recliner so it sat upright.

Everyone agreed to play truth or dare, but me. I sat quietly, fidgeting with my fingers. It got silent. "Cassidy?" Carter questions.

I shake my head. "No." I reply, firmly.

"Cassidy, come on." Matt whines, he gave me the puppy dog eyes.

I shake my head. "No."

Truth or dare isn't really my type of game. Im not at all for risks and reavling. I might be for risks. But if its a life threatning one. Count me out. These boys when it comes to truth or dare, is reckless, Don't even get me started.

"Fine, go tell Jack and Nash we're playing." Matt knows I didn't like the game. So I was grateful he didn't press.

"But that requires moving." I whine. "Shawn.." I look at him. He sighed already knowing what I was thinking. PIGGY BACK RIDE! He got up and bent down in front of me. I jumped on his back and he wrapped his hands around my legs. "Two birds of a feather?" Shawn trailed.

"ALWAYS FLOCK TOGETHER!" I shouted. He took off running. I shout, punching a fist in the air. It was our little quote. We didn't make it up. But i don't know..I guess it just came to us like it was meant to be with us.

He walked to my back door and dropped me. I looked outside and saw Nash and Jack talking. They were about ten steps away from me, sitting at the edge of the pool.

I creaked open the door a little. "Your eavsdropping?" Shawn asked.

"You're acting as if im about to commit a crime. Chill." I whisper back to him.

He didn't say anything, but continued to stand with me.

"Why are you always so hard to Cassidy?" I hear Jack say.

Nash sighed. "It's hard to explain. But you know I don't mean anything I say to her right?" My head tilted a bit.

"Of course. You would never say anything to deliberatly hurt her. I mean but does fighting really get you guys anywhere?"

"Jack was always the one trying to resolve things." I quietly say to myself. "Well and you." I look up at Shawn who smiled at me.

I walked in. "Jack. We're playing truth or dare. Come on." I turned too Nash. "I got another fun game for you.. you can go underwater and I'll count too a million."