17.

-Cassidy-

"Oh I just wanted to know where you were. Cameron and I are about to discuss sleeping arrangements." Rylee replied.

I nodded. "Okay, let me go get Jack." I turned around and ran back into the hallway where Jack was still sitting, his head on his fists. I sighed. I feel so bad for him. He doesn't deserve this. I walked up to him and put a hand on his shoulder. He looked up at me. "There calling sleeping arrangements." I weekly smile. He nodded and stood up. I gave him a side hug which he returned. "Are you sure there's nothing I can do." I ask.

He shook his head. "Like you said, let fate do its thing." He smiled his go lucky smile. He wrapped an arm around my back, me doing the same to his back

We skipped into the main lobby singing Jack and Jill. Don't ask.

"Guess who's sharing a room?" I hear Cameron whisper to Rylee. Jack limply put his hand down from my waist. I softly run my hand up and down his back, as he goes and stands next to Jack J.

"Who?" Rylee giggles back.

I discreetly gagged at the sight. "Us." Cameron kissed her cheek.

"Damn it!" I whine. "I was going to share a room with her!" I angrily stomped my foot on the floor like a 5 year old, and folded my arms.

"Sorry, I got her first." Cameron stuck his tongue out at me, and grabbed Rylees hand. I mumbled profanities under my breath.

"She's my best friend."

"She's my girlfriend."

"Okay, so room plans?..." Taylor trails off clapping his hands and rubbing them together.

-In the rooms-

"I can't believe I have to room with you. I would rather sleep outside." Nash grunts not bothering to put on a shirt.

I walked over to the window and opened it. "Be my guest." He snorted at me. "Like I want to be here Nash. I would rather sleep in the Hunger Games." I closed the window because it was cold.

"So your boyfriend is okay with this?" Nash says, in a sarcastic manner. Sitting down on the bed.

I snarled at him and grabbed my pj pants out of my bag. Not caring that Nash was staring at me. I removed my top, revealing my black tank top. I then removed my shorts and replaced them with soft blue pj pants. I felt Nash's eyes on me. I smirked. "Like what you see?" I joke.

He rolled his eyes but didn't say anything.

There was knock on the door. "You're not going to get it are you? Well that was a rhetorical question." I walked over to the door and opened it revealing Shawn.

"Hey." I smiled.

"Hey, just wanted to give my girlfriend a good night kiss." He leaned in and kissed my lips. "Can I talk too you in the hallway?" He looked into the room and saw Nash on the couch. "Nash."

He did that weird salute thing with his fingers.

I nodded "sure."

"I saw this in the store and I thought of you. We'll the present is sort of a package deal." He pulled something out from his back pocket. It was a long black rectangle box. I took it from him and gasped. It was a silver necklace with a gold treble clef on it.

"It's gorgeous. You didn't have too get me this." I say.

"We'll we actually do have something too celebrate today." I looked at him confused for a second. But then I remembered. Today was the anniversary of when we met. I smiled. "Let me put that on you." He grabbed the box from my hand and took the necklace out. He moved my hair out of the way and clipped it. He put my hair back and turned around. "I love you." He says.

I smiled widely. "I love you too."

He pressed his lips too mine.