Authors Notes

Tw:
There is mention of violence.

I do not own Bakugou as a character or My Hero Academia. I will be adding my own oc's though.

This is Female reader x Bakugou. I will be rewriting it for Male reader x Bakugou. If you want a non-binary version let me know here.

The OC I added

Naomi

List of fanfics I've began

Why Not To Trust A Gang Leader {Donald Na (Weak Hero) × Reader}:

You, along side your 5 closest friends, run a gang. Your fighting prowess and wits drew the attention of a certain tattooed Union leader. After a deal for protection and money, you're confident in your ability to take the man who put your friend in the hospital on. Well that's what you say anyway. The red eyed demon known as Donald Na is right by your side in more ways than one, but will your trust issues and personal problems get in the way?

Female version updates the 12th of every month. If I get enough chapters write I'll post them randomly throughout the month.

Male version is updated every 13th of every month. Same thing applies to this as the female version.

The Wolf and The Sheep {Wolf Keum (Weak Hero) x Reader}:

You lived a wealthy life, but it wasn't so happy. Abusive and neglectful parents, who gave you everything just to get you to shut up. Now you have to deal with Wolf Keum using you for good treatment and wanting some of your money. Then things turn upside down at home and you're suddenly on the streets with your two dogs. Wolf is just one call away, but what will be think?

Female version updates every 24 of every month, unless I get extra chapters written to publish.

(No male version yet)

Finally Free {Yuda Han (It's Mine) x Reader}:

You're trapped in a room for 10 years with one other girl, given the mission to kill and protect. You must kill one boy, protect the other. Your best friend must kill the one you're meant to protect and protect the one you're meant to kill. Your lives are on the line and the stakes are high. You thought getting out would mean you'd finally be free. Boy were you wrong.

Female version will be posted and updated starting June 9th. Repeating on the 9th of every month.

(No male version yet)