worried

"Look thomas I know you're worried but you have to rest" Minho tried to reason with the younger.
"I can't!" Thomas stood up. "I know I don't know him but it's like looking in the mirror and seeing what I'll look like if I didn't have you to take care of me"

"Yeah that kid looked like my worst nightmare" Said newt.
"And he's my twin, I have to help him!"
"Well we're stuck in this hospital so you can help him tomorrow"
"Tommy he's right," Newt stood up. "Tomorrow you can help him but now you need to sleep"

"I.. I'm just worried," Thomas looked down. "What if it's because of me?"
"You can't blame yourself for something that isn't your fault" Said minho.
"Now let's go to sleep, you look like you could use it" Newt picked the younger up and took him to the bed.

Minho got in as well and before he knew it thomas was sleeping peacefully between his boyfriends for the first time in forever.

~morning~

"Are you ready to leave?" Gally asked.
"Didn't have fun in paradise?" Asked thomas, getting a glare from the boy.
"Yep we're ready to leave this prison"
"And go to another one," Everyone looked at newt confused. "School?"

"We're going to school?!" Asked minho.
"You should really start listening when people talk to you" Thomas kissed him.
"I'm sorry I was just too busy staring at my boyfriends ass" Minho said, making thomas blush and newt laugh.

"Are you packed?" Agent McCall came to the group of laughing teens.
"Yes, we're ready to go" Smiled newt.
"You have the option to go live with your families or with jorge in a house the government is giving you"

Minho and thomas looked at everyone. "We're not going to judge anyone who decides to go live with their families, remember that's why we got out in the first place" Minho said to everyone.

"Take a few minutes to think about it and after that if you decide to go with your families go right if not go left" Agent McCall instructed and everyone nodded.

Thomas looked at his boyfriends.
"We know," Newt smiled. "And we'll be just a house away so we can always come"
Thomas looked at minho who only smiled and hugged them. "Have fun with your family" Thomas nodded and they kissed before everyone started going to their place.

At least half of them went right and everyone was happy for them, sad that they won't see some of them but happy they got to be with their families.

Thomas and his group said goodbye before going to a room where they met their families again.
He quickly found the sheriff and ran to him, hugging him tightly.

"Hey kiddo," Noah smiled, happy to be with his boy again. "Let's go home?"
"Yeah, I can't wait to get there," Thomas smiled. "But where's stiles?" That question made the sheriff sad and thomas almost regretted asking it.

"I don't know," Said noah. "He and his friends love to disappear but he'll be home by tomorrow or the day after that"
"Ok..." Thomas decided not to ask anything else, not wanting to make the man sadder.

They got to the house and the sheriff showed him around until they got to the last room, his room.
It was a baby blue room with a queen size bed, closet, a desk with a computer on it and a private bathroom.

"We didn't know what you like so you can decorate the room however you want"
"Thank you dad," He hugged the older. "This is perfect, really, maybe a few pictures but nothing more"
"I'm glad you liked it kiddo" He smiled.