hi

Hi guys,
My guess is you don't know cooper but he passed away on 9/6 about 19 days before his 20th birthday and he meant so much to me.
Cooper struggled with addiction which lead to mental health issues but he was getting help and getting sober and he was so happy and hopefull, he wanted to open a rehabilitation center because he knew how hard getting clean was.
He dreamed of being a fashion designer, an actor, making music and helping people and he talked about it about a week before he died.
My point is that his death really shook me up and it's been hard to write and to see the good in the world when someone so good left so soon.
In 3 weeks I'm going to the army, I start training so I won't be home for 2 weeks and then I'll have a 2 months course in the middle of nowhere (which is actually kinda close to my house) and after that I'll hopefully get to go north for the next 2 years of my life.

I'm so scared like so scared, gaza is attacking us probably because the US president is here but it makes no sense because they're attacking so far from where he is so we're suffering which is why I can't sleep and it's already 4:44am so I really should be.

I'm going to the fucking army for fucks sake.

I also found out I have anemia so here's another thing I need to tell the army.

I also have surgery I don't remember when.

And I planned a surprise party for my baby brother because he's 14 and never had one.

I never had a surprise party and I don't know I feel like I missed something by not having it but now I don't want one so I'm throwing one for my brother before he gets to the age he doesn't want one.

I'm just scared to die.